• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

bbd23

Metro 2033 Redux
wink.gif

highfive.gif
I bought this too! maybe ill finally be able to beat 2033. loved last light.

Please remind me not to agree to make compendiums in the future please. The system this runs on is such a nightmare. This one page is nearly 1000 lines of code.

WVdscgv.png

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Please remind me not to agree to make compendiums in the future please. The system this runs on is such a nightmare. This one page is nearly 1000 lines of code.]

I've been meaning to ask you Matt: are you this active in all the various communities you're part of, or do you just like us? :3

I've been meaning to ask you Matt: are you this active in all the various communities you're part of, or do you just like us? :3
I've tried a few different communities and most of them have just gone to shit now that the game has grown this large. I like GAF because it's pretty quiet and isn't necessarily open to mass public signups.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Please remind me not to agree to make compendiums in the future please. The system this runs on is such a nightmare. This one page is nearly 1000 lines of code.

WVdscgv.png

Please tell me you didn't put in a ton of predictions that amounts to "Here is 20 drop down menus, make a bunch of guesses about stats you don't care about". No one seems to actually like doing them.

Also, Wlad finally made the workshop pages public for the Tiny Set:
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=306512331

I like the tree a lot:
637x358.resizedimage

Randdalf

I doubt we will have a blog post with less than 2 days of teasing

The usual cutoff time for me when waiting for TF2 updates was 2am GMT (it's currently 0:43am), which I think is the time Valve leave work, but I'm not sure if we're 8 or 9 hours ahead of Seattle right now, so it could be 3am too.

Calidor

I've tried a few different communities and most of them have just gone to shit now that the game has grown this large. I like GAF because it's pretty quiet and isn't necessarily open to mass public signups.

you should try GAF Gold tho, it's entirely another level

dave is ok

aztek is ok
We're going to get a blog post tonight or tomorrow but the actual patch won't be til Tuesday (Monday is a US holiday) which means Valve are still liars

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Also, this is likely crappy speculation, but there is really nothing stopping Valve from pushing the big update directly to main. Any balance changes don't have to worry about Dota 1 parry anymore, Techies has been debugged for the most part to play just like his Dota 1 counterpart, hell the last few game crashing issues didn't even get found until the game was in the main client anyway. Valve would get very little out of having an day of "public debug".

Razzer

Rezuth already posted the match, but G.ZZZ would just like everyone to know that he hates Dota. His MMR be tanking faster than Gaf at E3.

Also, this is likely crappy speculation, but there is really nothing stopping Valve from pushing the big update directly to main. Any balance changes don't have to worry about Dota 1 parry anymore, Techies has been debugged for the most part to play just like his Dota 1 counterpart, hell the last few game crashing issues didn't even get found until the game was in the main client anyway. Valve would get very little out of having an day of "public debug".

Techies have been tested in the main client for a month and a half now. People have been reporting bugs to the dev forum.

I don't see the point in the test client for this patch, honestly.

Top Bottom