• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

shira

BwM_VurCMAAZ5cr.jpg:large

CUL8R Volvo, my money is needed elsewhere

6.82:
- Hitbox of Clockwerk's cogs decreased by 25
- Void given 5 less base agility
- 5ms on Razor
- March of the Machines changed from Universal to Magical Damage
- +25 range for Lina
- Decrease the cool down of Vacuum to 20 seconds.
- Minus 2 base int on Skywrath Mage
- Minus 3 Base Strength on Doom
- Phoenix and Terrorblade added to CM.
- Techies released

There you go, Patch done. Hope you enjoy.

Phoenix added to CM with no balance changes? You have a long way to go Kirby-Chan

ViviOggi

Earth Spirit is an enigma and balance nightmare. Not sure how to deal with him barring a total rework.

Yeah I agree. He's still very strong in the right hands and in the early game he brings things to the table no other hero can, but nerf him a tad too much and he'll be bordering on useless. After hardly anything happening to him since 6.80 in January I'm expecting at least minor adjustments in 6.82, and unlike Phoenix giving him a little test drive in -cm wouldn't do too much damage.

abunai

Does any one play on MacOS in here?

I was going to while I was abroad. I have items bound to alt+qweasd, but muscle memory from my desktop keyboard meant i kept pressing cmd+q instead of alt+q on a macbook keyboard which closed the game. Ended up in bootcamp as a result. The OSX version bugged out on me frequently, in the time I spent with it ;(

Demoli

Still say ES is nto as good as people make him out to be. He can be played well, he can succeed, you can say that about almost any hero.

At best he'll be a stage 2 pick.

Cassius

Valve just shot themselves in the foot.

Spent thousands of $$$ on hats, merch and TI4 trip, yet this is how Valve treats its most loyal fanbase.

GabeN should publically apologize and release techies or I'm switching to LoL of legends

This man knows whats up. Agree with your whole post and want to add on the no communication part.

I spoke to the workshop artists at TI4 and asked whether they had any input on set prices and their thoughts on the sets-in-chest system. What I was told is that Valve does not communicate to the artists when their sets will be released or how much they would be priced at. That the creators preferred the old style of each set being sold separately and being priced according to the work on the set, but they can live with the current system as its way friendlier to the fanbase. Valve sometimes accepts sets but don't greenlight the extra effects and animations on certain sets, but allow them to others. This is probably done to keep Valve's own bullshit rarity tiers and arcana value intact, but why they allow them on some sets is beyond me.

Valve is failing to communicate with talent, fans and artists. This is one of the most well made games I've ever played, chock full of A+++ features and they are pretty much sitting on a goldmine, but they are taking the importance of communication for granted whereas other similar, less popular games have a good feedback loop with the community.

I think a big part of the problem is that instead of addressing things head on and limiting crazy talk, they end up shooting themselves in the foot by not having dedicated community outreach. Example being how they stripped out some of the custom animations on the sets released during the International. I don't remember ever seeing official word on why this couldn't be addressed down the road.

BigAT

People losing their minds and desperately begging for a patch that will bring Techies and the A-Z challenge.

Delay it forever!

Demoli

I want the patch released ASAP if nothing else but to not skimp on the diretide and frostivus updates.

Cause i sure as fuck don't want to wait another tntire year for Pit Lord and Winter Wyvern.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
i just want 6.82 so we can start picking huskar, spiritbreaker, bounty hunter, lina, and ogre magi, best team composition ti6 quote me.

Also yeah people severely underestimate 2 heroes simply because they never see them: broodmama and earth spirit. If any of these two get moderate to major buffs, you can expect them to get completely dicked again in 6.83.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
i just want 6.82 so we can start picking huskar, spiritbreaker, bounty hunter, lina, and ogre magi, best team composition ti6 quote me.

Also yeah people severely underestimate 2 heroes simply because they never see them: broodmama and earth spirit. If any of these two get moderate to major buffs, you can expect them to get completely dicked again in 6.83.

I'm having a nagging feeling that there's no plan for 6.82 to be a part of this patch. I certainly hope I'm wrong but I have a bad sense that this patch is gonna come out next week or whenever and it's only gonna be Techies and the stretch goals and everyone will actually just kill themselves.

Brood is already retardedly powerful, only she gets countered HARD by a bunch of common picks.

If a captain omits picking one of them however, a good Brood player can ball out of control ridiculously fast. I've had games with her where at 20-25 minutes I was towerdiving 3 people by myself because they had no good aoe to get rid of my spiderlings.

Razzer

I don't know how to feel about the spider lady. On the one hand, forcing them to counterpick you and have someone on BM patrol at all times is great for your team, but it needs coordination to work. If your team can't do shit with the space you make then they end up 4v5. That's a pub problem not a pro problem though. The other thing is she seems kinda inflexible if you aren't having a good game, what with her requiring extended time to establish her territory on a lane.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I'm having a nagging feeling that there's no plan for 6.82 to be a part of this patch. I certainly hope I'm wrong but I have a bad sense that this patch is gonna come out next week or whenever and it's only gonna be Techies and the stretch goals and everyone will actually just kill themselves.

yeah then I'll be playing diablo for the next 3 months

Chris R

What are Diablo seasons even for?

I'm only level 40 having beaten the game just once :( Thinking about picking up the new act but can't decide if I want to do it on PC or just buy the game on PS4...

Acinixys

What are Diablo seasons even for?

I'm only level 40 having beaten the game just once :( Thinking about picking up the new act but can't decide if I want to do it on PC or just buy the game on PS4...

Its like NG+

You guys werent kidding about DragonFist

Hes amazing

Destroying a viper mid as TA

sephi22

I was envious of you Smash/MK8/Diablo/3DS players that had something to be excited for besides Dota.

But in 30 minutes, I'm getting an announcement of a sequel in one of my favorite franchises - Saints Row.

Do whatever you want Valve. I don't give a fuck anymore

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Fml, go in for a crown, find out I need a tooth extraction. Milk, give me words of encouragement. And volvo giff patch.

Top Bottom