• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
This is a pretty cool little feature, if you bought the Star Ladder 10 ticket make sure to vote:
votedisraptor.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Did Valve up the price of Excellent Moscow Cup Season 2? I thought it was $6.

Also, am I petty for basically boycotting anything D2CL put out since I really dislike their choice of streaming platform?

KingKong

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
NA is basically out of good teams if they don't go with SNA, maybe they could reach out to the community and see if they could build a team around DragonFist

Edit: Wait, didn't Mason say something about trying to make a new team? Maybe that could be something for Liquid to look in to.

liezryou

NA is basically out of good teams if they don't go with SNA, maybe they could reach out to the community and see if they could build a team around DragonFist

Edit: Wait, didn't Mason say something about trying to make a new team? Maybe that could be something for Liquid to look in to.

If Mason is making the team, i wouldn't expect them to go far. His play at TI4 was not at the same level as the rest of the EG squad.

W1SSY

Why does Liquid need to make an NA team? They are based out of the Netherlands. For me it makes sense if you can field an NA team because of how few top teams you have in NA. but that does not mean Liquid will make an NA team.

Just look at the Starladder regions and you can see how weak NA is in comparison to EU.

Liquid not tempted to pick up Team Tinker then?
From the release it sounded like Nazgul did not want to release Qojqva and Bulba but that is what the players wanted and another organization bought out the contracts.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Yeah, seems like today is the ideal day to get it out on the test client so they get lots of testing over the weekend and can come back with a list of bugs on Tuesday. If it's not today, then earliest will probably be next Thursday :/.

But yeah, the worst feeling ever would be if this patch hits next week and it's just techies + compendium rewards, with no 6.82. Because then we know we're completely fucked for at least 1-3 months as they'll pair 6.82 with whatever the next big update happens to be, and I legit can't handle another month of these picks. Might have to take a long break from dota as university starts back up.

52club

I'd rather have a stable game over my long weekend than one that is jacked up because a target date needed to be met. Just saying...

Kard8p3

Yeah, seems like today is the ideal day to get it out on the test client so they get lots of testing over the weekend and can come back with a list of bugs on Tuesday. If it's not today, then earliest will probably be next Thursday :/.

But yeah, the worst feeling ever would be if this patch hits next week and it's just techies + compendium rewards, with no 6.82. Because then we know we're completely fucked for at least 1-3 months as they'll pair 6.82 with whatever the next big update happens to be, and I legit can't handle another month of these picks. Might have to take a long break from dota as university starts back up.

Shit u know Dota is fucked when I agree with bokr.

Acinixys

He/She is already in a team though

Wonder if its Masons

Einbroch for infomation!

yeah, hero is redic strong at the moment. Just ulti, plasma field as you run into team fights, link their right clicker and watch everyone melt. I like aquilla>treads>mek>aghs>whatever.

Lost a game where our faceless would continually catch everyone in chrono while razor's ult was up.

Ugh.

I love Razor too.. but he needs a nerf.

Top Bottom