• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
How easy is this to queue spells up with?

It's really no different. You only have to hold shift while selecting a target, so you can alt-click your blink dagger then just shift click the ground.

bbd23

those games where you try hard and attempt to lead a bunch of strangers but they dont listen to you and end up losing...really really hurts the heart boys.

had to play some wolfenstein after that one :p. shooting nazis always calms me down

Much better.

jT2EC5t.png

giff me

Chris R

Man, hotel's near SeaTac are so damn cheap :( The light rail and bus setup makes it seem like it would be easy to get to the arena from the airport every day... I'd be saving almost $400 too, that's a bunch of booze and swag.

dmshaposv

why does every fucking game have skywrath mage. fuck.

his silence + ult combo is fucking annoying. especially if ur ss, qop, ember, e.t.c. fuck this guy.

why is he so popular all of a sudden? what should I counter pick for this squishy rooster man?

Zeknurn

his silence + ult combo is fucking annoying. especially if ur ss, qop, ember, e.t.c. fuck this guy.

why is he so popular all of a sudden? what should I counter pick for this squishy rooster man?

Silencer. Silencer counters everything.

manfestival

He was just used a few times in ESL. I have started using him recently cause I saw him on arteezy and merlini stream recently too. Looks like a fun hero

So how do you play/build vs Jugg omnislash? Always fight next to creeps? Send just one dude to die to it? Try to tank it with the whole team?

Shinypogs

I don't feel bad about sucking when I hate my teammates, plus I got a compendium point drop afterwards anyways so fuck those childish hate spewing little bastards.
* really needs to learn when to mute people

Ultrabum

I don't feel bad about sucking when I hate my teammates, plus I got a compendium point drop afterwards anyways so fuck those childish hate spewing little bastards.
* really needs to learn when to mute people

I mute at least one person every night I play dota.

#mute early, mute often

How long did it take you guys to get comfortable using 4+ Active items? I can only handle 1 in addition to the Stick/Wand, I lose my head too much to keep track of what I have and when to use them.

Preventing me from using BKB and Blink Daggers :(

Still getting used to having to press B for an item.

Right now blink is set on X, and items like manaboots, mek is set on the side mouse button. yeah, so it's ZXCVB + side mouse for the 6 slots with the important ones on ZXC for me.

Carlius

Banned
He was just used a few times in ESL. I have started using him recently cause I saw him on arteezy and merlini stream recently too. Looks like a fun hero

he really is a fun hero. i love rod of atos on him, for the price of a reaver, its so good. slow them silence, atos and ULT u win games.

Quesa

So is the whole thing about other Chinese teams not scrimming with DK because of their lack of racial purity just a rumor or is there something solid that someone could link to?

For research

mfaex

Damn you chrome using lucky bastards. I'll make my own emoticon script for firefox. With blackjack, and hookers.

In fact, forget the blackjack and the script. Ah screw the whole thing

Top Bottom