• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Finally all the teams have been announced for the Rektreational, now we just need to pick some sides
wink.gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=847586

this is like people people who read those fashion/gossip magazines, except it's giving attention to gaming "journalists"/"personalities" who aren't even good looking, rich or even write anything worth the minimum wage they're paid. and then you add on top of that they're probably terrible at this game too. it's like e-aids straight into your veins. jesus

this is like people people who read those fashion/gossip magazines, except it's giving attention to gaming "journalists"/"personalities" who aren't even good looking, rich or even write anything worth the minimum wage they're paid. and then you add on top of that they're probably terrible at this game too. it's like e-aids straight into your veins. jesus

huh.gif

kvk1

lol what in the hell

it's just a bit of fun man

laugh.gif

Hylian7

Give me more of that e-aids.

Chris R

Why do people pick heroes they don't know how to play?

You would think a Tidehunter would be a great infest host, but when A LS doesn't know how to fucking infest (or last hit)...

GAEM IS HARD

Carlius

Banned
Yes, navi will win this because they only play seriously at TI. Navi fanboys told me this the last 2 years.

and the last two years they made it to the finals, hell, the last three years. so they are not that off in their statement. to underestimate na'vi is dumb.

dmshaposv

Why do people pick heroes they don't know how to play?

You would think a Tidehunter would be a great infest host, but when A LS doesn't know how to fucking infest (or last hit)...

GAEM IS HARD

Man 90% of lifestealers i get to play call "I woods" and go to the jungle, leaving solo support on safe lane against a offlane duo. They try to build a midas, which never happens before 15-20 mins, and get ganked in the jungle and abandon.

Chris R

Man 90% of lifestealers i get to play go to the jungle, leaving solo support on safe lane against a offlane duo. They try to build a midas, which never happens before 15-20 mins, and get ganked in the jungle and abandon.

Jungle would have been a better place for this guy. Midas/Treads/Armlet in 40 mins. Oh well, can't win them all (not that I was perfect by any stretch)

Wok

Man 90% of lifestealers i get to play call "I woods" and go to the jungle, leaving solo support on safe lane against a offlane duo. They try to build a midas, which never happens before 15-20 mins, and get ganked in the jungle and abandon.

Most "jungle "heroes would benefit from a few levels (1 or 2 levels) gained in lanes. Exceptions are Axe, Chen, Enchantress, and Enigma.

Filth

Man I've finally hit a slump. I was sitting close to 50% win rate. 1100 + games played. And my past 6-10 games I've lost. Never had such a long losing streak.

ta is so hot right now

except its all dat midas late game stuff

edit: darknessladdie

or shadowsonny

unless you want like actual bat-names

xXxBlAcKmAsK420xXx

kvk1

Those look like sliders.

Feed these boys some real American hamburgers.

The kind that knocks you on your ass for the next 8 hours.

sleeping.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
k so far my favorite suggestions (some from steam messages):
*xxBATMANxx
*darkbatknight
*darkbatlord/darkbatgod
*darkbatvoldemort
*lil wayne
*theblacknight
(can't use any numbers)

so hard to decide tho

shira

Multitwitch 1.0
Br5BrjLCcAAWI6z.jpg

PS if you have finished your team summary for the DOTA TI4 OP please quote me and post here or PM razzer.
I might have you on ignore list.

Thanks

Just played Timbersaw for the second time

THAT SECOND ABILITY

3 of my teammates quit like 5 minutes in, but one awesome guy playing as Tiny stuck around and we won handily, 2vs5. Soured a bit by 2 members of the other team quitting when we started assaulting the base, but still

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
k i've narrowed it down to 3 names:

*BATMAN (with alt codes)
*theblacknight
*darkbatknight

Plz vote and help me decide, this is very important.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I never play Spectre but managed to random her 3 times this week and all 3 games I balled fairly hard without even realizing how or why. Normally when I play hard carries I find it hard to get kills early but with Spec you just slap that R button when shit goes down on the map and it's like free money...

IVQDZ0r.png

Top Bottom