• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

What happens with this patch if nobdoy takes the runes and 2 minutes pass? Does a new rune replace the old one?

woodland

What happens with this patch if nobdoy takes the runes and 2 minutes pass? Does a new rune replace the old one?

Presumably it works the same as before. New runes spawn. If a bounty rune spawns in the place of a non-bounty rune, the bounty rune takes its place and vice-versa.

Don't you love it when you have a shit talker on the other team that stops the early game.

Then we turn it around and rub it in their face.

Easiest game of my life.

Wok

Games will get quicker: if you lead, you don't want a comeback at all and try your best to end the game ; if you don't lead, you try to gank or get kills to get a lot of gold and make a comeback. We will see a lot more rapiers as well, which is the only item which allows to transfer net worth.

Sibylus

Banned
Big streak given, but that was one impoverished Io that got it. Doesn't seem to really be helping much.

Navi.US pls

bounchfx

Warning: If you want to buy the SF Arcana, use the shop, not the promotional button on the find match screen. The one on the find match screen is still set up to purchase the Techies Arcana.

Did Valve ever say how much of a cut you get from Market Purchases? Is it 25% of the 5% dota cut?

we don't get anything from market purchases

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Big streak given, but that was one impoverished Io that got it. Doesn't seem to really be helping much.

Just wait for the Ultimate Echo slam. ES will get a rampage, kill 4 necro creeps, get like 6000 gold buy a Divine and win the game.

Ketch

we don't get anything from market purchases

Whoa what?

I didn't know! I'm so sorry
sad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom