• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wok

So now that we get the main patch on Thursday everytime since 6.79, maybe we could all agree that patches usually come to the main client on Thursday.

ALSO Patch notes say illusions take 500% increased dmg, but ingame it states they take 400% (from 350% of old PL). I don't know which one is wrong here.

I think the tooltip says the extra damage taken rather than total damage, so it is 500% total as in the patch notes. (But this is only 50% more than the previous version.)

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Warning: If you want to buy the SF Arcana, use the shop, not the promotional button on the find match screen. The one on the find match screen is still set up to purchase the Techies Arcana.
Boo this man!

heheh

Did Valve ever say how much of a cut you get from Market Purchases? Is it 25% of the 5% dota cut?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
fucking first game of 6.82 and these nerds are picking and banning the same goddamn hero (minus TB), wat a bunch of bitches

bbd23

fucking first game of 6.82 and these nerds are picking and banning the same goddamn hero (minus TB), wat a bunch of bitches

someone will last pick legion
crazy.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
First game of 6.82, same picks as 6.81 :/

Likely doesn't help that this game means a lot to these teams. I remember the na'vi vs C9 game when a patch just hit a while back didn't mean much, so the teams did some more unconventional stuff.

edit: LEGION COMMAND, :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom