• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksan

Loved that secret draft, awesome to see a team playing 6.82 and taking it home.

Ksan where are you on the spectre list

Yeah, 185, lol

So, from unranked on AM to 34 today, from 1->top 10(?)->185 with spectre
I guess I'm convinced that they changed something.

edit: I'm a dirty dirty liar, dropped down to 35, 71st on slardar doe.

Acti

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
its madison square theater. Don't think they can be that flexible with the dates
I mean, you could just not host it there if you can't get a good time spot. Alternatively schedule farther ahead or pay up the higher costs associated with it. They would likely get a significantly higher viewership and attendance with a better time spot. But maybe they get the bulk of their money though Sponsors, I don't know their books.

Chris R

its madison square theater. Don't think they can be that flexible with the dates

Hold the event some other time then. First thing ESL should have done was book the theater. Work backwards to qualifiers times from that final date.

Unless they could only afford a Thur/Fri date... If that was the case, find a different venue as attractive as NYC is.

Hold the event some other time then. First thing ESL should have done was book the theater. Work backwards to qualifiers times from that final date.

Unless they could only afford a Thur/Fri date... If that was the case, find a different venue as attractive as NYC is.

Yeah they should have picked a more flexible venue instead of picking this one and paying so much for it and end up with a low number of attendees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom