• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

parasight

30 min break for setup, switch to local play, next series should be done by 5PM.

I hope so, but they still had a bunch of pauses and issues after the changes. That and C9 means we're gonna get some 60 minute games.

Also, :lol @ Kuroky's shot. Can't wait for that GIF.

Not the most sensible gesture by KKY in this day and age but whatever. E-Sports drama is fucking infantile so I hope this doesn't get blown out of proportion.

Also, surely Ixmike should have realized by now that he should probably make some adjustments in his appearance?

Secret still not repping a sponsor.
0003700012451_500X500.jpg

sixghost

It's ridiculous that a team is allowed to play in such a big tournament with two stand-ins. Either show up with your 5 or don't play.

Anno

It's ridiculous that a team is allowed to play in such a big tournament with two stand-ins. Either show up with your 5 or don't play.

Do they have 5? I don't think anything is official but Theeban and Brax haven't played with them for awhile now that I've seen.

Not that that makes it any better.

BigAT

I really hate that nearly every tournament's overlay blocks and makes no mention of who is drafting for each team. Especially with the number of new teams where it is unclear who drafts for them.

mfaex

Do they have 5? I don't think anything is official but Theeban and Brax haven't played with them for awhile now that I've seen.

They don't have 5 atm, that's correct.

I really hate that nearly every tournament's overlay blocks and makes no mention of who is drafting for each team. Especially with the number of new teams where it is unclear who drafts for them.

Should be ppy and fogged.

Ultimatum

Banned
Paying this much just for this feature is a bit expensive.

eh thats true. If only that feature was free. Looks like something really good when you want to see how you improve with last hitting with a specific hero.

lol what

plus is $6 for a month

let's say you play 2 games a day for a typical month (60 games)

you'd be paying 10 cents a game for the feature

and you may play more

you may use other features

etc

tldr its good value

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Secret now Dreams' favorite team of all time.

sixghost

I remember on notail's stream he and s4 were talking about this ES/Magnus combo on radiant. You can fissure from the high ground them skewer into the tower.

manfestival

team secrets draft is god tier. Its so different and I really want them to win this. also sevenking mad lol. dat tmobile/pizzahut sponsorship saying no profanity from broadcasters :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom