• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acti

OH YA BOI!
6aw0RmC.gif

manfestival

man team secrets teamwork is fantastic. They look like EG in how they space themselves but their picks are far more of the uncommon types

Jex

Kuroky just strolling past the Tier 3's 1 vs 5 and they still couldn't go on him. Truly a thing of beauty.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Is this four protect one in the classic sense? that's what it looks like.

I call this four ignore one. Put pressure in the other two lanes, the enemy team never has time/room to bother your hard carry. They didn't have to protect kky because there was never anybody in his lane after the first 3 minutes of the game.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
i think they already have a secret sponsor

" pun slightly intended"

i dont think liquid can afford them anyway
Liquid wanted them but basically said they got beat to the punch. I expect it to be a big organization that sponsors Secret, maybe something like Intel.

kasane

Liquid wanted them but basically said they got beat to the punch. I expect it to be a big organization that sponsors Secret, maybe something like Intel.

yeah but i thnk even when liquid offers them something they can hold off and as you said a find bigger, better organization.

G.ZZZ

King of the 4k missing random CS under his tower, >Well played!

I would've reported him already jesus.

Also Ks.Int.Kuroky Kreygasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom