• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallout

I've never understood why people get so hung up on how casters pronounce things, particularly in a community where people come from so many different language backgrounds.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
2 amazing games and then we get this crap. Alliance early game has been shit all series and they don't have comeback heroes this game.

I've never understood why people get so hung up on how casters pronounce things, particularly in a community where people come from so many different language backgrounds.

My rule of thumb is I just hate everything Tobi says.

kasane

OKAY no really i want to go back to this

destiny fucking called this like 2 years ago

and idra and incontrol are fucking losers

incontrol: "yeah its going to be really awkward when sc2 doesnt die" okay sure

tbh destiny comes off as intelligent even when he acts like a douche sometimes

bbd23

Poor Loda
SLx19c3.gif

Ultimatum

Banned
Loda deserves all of this praise, but let's not forget that Akke Silencer and Misery Rubick.

I was impressed with akke and misery too, great work from both of them

I think bulldog needs to improve

and hanni needs to gtfo, he's so fucking bad unless he's playing invoker

what happened with chessie? did that not work out?

mfaex

He's got a back problem. H4nni is here just for this event unless something happens.

Chessies back is fucked.

He's got a back problem. H4nni is here just for this event unless something happens.

I almost feel like it would have been better for akke to micro 5th or just play as 4 with extra gold, lol.

Madouu

Chessie's back still hurting from carrying stay green back in the hon days.

Also, I have full faith in whitebeard. All my rares are on SNA.

BeesEight

Ah, the joy of being the hard support with a four stack. Get to listen to all the bitching about being underlevel because I apparently had the audacity to try and give the spectre solo exp against a solo Mag instead of sitting there and leeching.

Of course, the Spectre couldn't deal with the Magnus so I did show up to try and protect him but as Warlock I was the one to die to their roaming CM and Nyx combo.

The kicker, of course, being that the enemy supports were same or lower level than me at the 10:30 mark but no, it's the fucking warlock's fault as I try and ward and deward. The best part is with a team of dark seer, spectre, enigma and templar assassin, no one was willing to give me experience to catch up.

We won after I muted everyone and I'd like to think that action assisted with the outcome.

Ketch

destiny was the less talented, never quite pro, singsing of sc2

humor stream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRhXH1CQthE

ok. I watched that 5 minute video. I still don't get it. Destiny flames them for not being able to beat Koreans at starcraft then immediately apologizes and leaves the call.

Dj Wheat's response is pretty unprofessional, but nobody there is saying blizzard is doing anything but dropping the ball.

Doesn't do anything to change my opinion that DJ Wheat is alright I guess.

ok. I watched that 5 minute video. I still don't get it. Destiny flames them for not being able to beat Koreans at starcraft then immediately apologizes and leaves the call.

Dj Wheat's response is pretty unprofessional, but nobody there is saying blizzard is doing anything but dropping the ball.

Doesn't do anything to change my opinion that DJ Wheat is alright I guess.

Oh I wasn't necessarily calling out DJWheat or whatever that initially brought this up. He's pretty inoffensive and white bread in my mind.

I had just forgotten about Destiny and I kind of liked him (no matter how childish he was most of the time) and I'm still bitter about Blizzard being stupid about Starcraft 2.

edit why is this not starting this desk is not exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom