• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
VG vs Secret will be a huge toss up, but I actually think Secret will take them.

I don't expect C9 to win tomorrow. EE didn't seem to ether. What time will they start tomorrow, I'm hoping I'm off work by the time the C9 series starts.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
My mmr is so low that an enemy Riki thought it was a bug when we could see him after dropping a sentry. :(

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
My mmr is so low that an enemy Riki thought it was a bug when we could see him after dropping a sentry. :(

image.php

Syder

Has anyone found an appropriate hero to build Crimson Guard on? A few times, when the game was going in my favour, I've said 'to hell with it' and built it on Vanguard as standard heroes but come the end of the game just wishing I'd spent the gold on something else.

I've heard people are building this on Bristleback, Axe and Undying so far. I like the idea of making Undying even tankier.

Ketch

Has anyone found an appropriate hero to build Crimson Guard on? A few times, when the game was going in my favour, I've said 'to hell with it' and built it on Vanguard as standard heroes but come the end of the game just wishing I'd spent the gold on something else.

I've heard people are building this on Bristleback, Axe and Undying so far. I like the idea of making Undying even tankier.

I think it has more to do with who you're building vanguard AGAINST. It works great against undying, medusa, and PL. I'm sure there's more. Probably gyro.

G.ZZZ

i follow procarbine but dude doesnt even interact with twitch chat. waste of my time. demoli is best gaf streamer, then 1.09. and then hylian(just worst tinker)

If i had something better than a laptop and a 6mb connection i'd stream myself shirtless to stardom everyday #gymdota

Kreunt

Banned
A few days ago I got abused for dying while warding, and then got told I shouldn't have been warding when we didn't have any vision.

Madouu

You should have warded, killed the enemy carry in the jungle, juked the three heroes chasing you afterwards while simultaneously pushing the opposite lane and doing push-ups. Simple.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
GAF team could probably beat SNA

Lol we would lose 999/1000 games.

i follow procarbine but dude doesnt even interact with twitch chat. waste of my time. demoli is best gaf streamer, then 1.09. and then hylian(just worst tinker)

I have a problem with twitch where my chat disconnects every 5 minutes or so and I stop seeing messages. I have no idea how to fix it so I stopped trying and never look at twitch chat on any stream, including my own.

G.ZZZ

Based NoobfromUA filling me in on the EG vs A game 2.
That gg reaper scythe. and loda playing even better than game 1.

Curious, who is the highest mmr player in gaf /gaf stack?

1.09 with 5.3k i think if he still play in that stack but i think nowadays it's twswift-procarbine-freakinchair-ellenpudge-awfulwaffle? Not sure. Awful and switft are the two best player on the stack, i think awful's slightly better (more consistent) from the little times i've played with them (inhouses ded).

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
1.09 with 5.3k i think if he still play in that stack but i think nowadays it's twswift-procarbine-freakinchair-ellenpudge-awfulwaffle? Not sure. Awful and switft are the two best player on the stack, i think awful's slightly better (more consistent) from the little times i've played with them (inhouses ded).

Maybe if they sub in KvH for Chair.

xanavi

KvH's troll carried me in one AR and his TA stomped me in another. I'll never forget. Give him mid and ellenpudge helicopter support for e-z wins.

So PA is pretty OP

Im really surprised she hasnt been picked more in pro games

I wouldn't say OP, just kind of annoying because there's no really carry counter against her. It used to be void but now Chrono is basically just an AoE stun. I'm surprised there isn't a right-click hero with a passive that grants True Strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom