• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketch

Lol we would lose 999/1000 games.

I have a problem with twitch where my chat disconnects every 5 minutes or so and I stop seeing messages. I have no idea how to fix it so I stopped trying and never look at twitch chat on any stream, including my own.

I don't think that's a problem... more like divine favor

I wouldn't say OP, just kind of annoying because there's no really carry counter against her. It used to be void but now Chrono is basically just an AoE stun. I'm surprised there isn't a right-click hero with a passive that grants True Strike.

Sniper, the counter to PA, till PA looks in your direction.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Who is this guy second from the left?

He looks like a dirty Fear.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Flax wearing the same clothes as yesterday? Has Bruno taught him nothing?

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
1.09 with 5.3k i think if he still play in that stack but i think nowadays it's twswift-procarbine-freakinchair-ellenpudge-awfulwaffle? Not sure. Awful and switft are the two best player on the stack, i think awful's slightly better (more consistent) from the little times i've played with them (inhouses ded).

There is no mythical "stack", it's just whoever is around in mumble.

inkls

wow with these drafts I guess VG really are the new DK

Normally I'd tend to agree but:

Fy went boots first and got first blood. I could see him getting one of the fastest ever blinks here.

Ice3 didn't give first blood. DK is ded.

Don't bring up these painful memories pls.

OD + Silencer + Lion + Nighstalker. Silenced for days and by the time it wore off we had no mana/int left to cast anything anyway.

Honestly I think its a legit draft. OD aghs + Silencer aghs or Anti-Mage will be a strong combo regardless of if the hero is str, agi, or int. You'd need at least more than 1536 mana to have 1 mana point after od ult and silencer aghs ult.

Kade

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hex.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom