• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
TB new Lycan
rage.gif

Black's always been one of my favourite euro carries even back when he just focused on getting insane farm. It's great to see him on a team that works so well with him.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
And Icefrog nerfed Lego Commander.

FUCK YOU ICEFROG.

BigAT

"Space created" gets tossed around a ton, but VG's aggression and global presence really was amazing and allowed Black to do his thing while not being harassed in the least.

Black finally have teammates that are not anchors.

How do they communicate with Black anyway? Thru iceiceice ?

He's legit said in game that it is chat wheel and that the universal language of Dota is pretty easy when it comes to yelling like "Push" "Back" and "Go" and so on. Do wonder about the draft situation.

Duesy

He's legit said in game that it is chat wheel and that the universal language of Dota is pretty easy when it comes to yelling like "Push" "Back" and "Go" and so on. Do wonder about the draft situation.

He's also said that he's learned enough mandarin that he is able to communicate simple things like that as well.

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
Crud, I was hopping for some long matches like yesterday so I can catch a bit of the tourney after work.

AND MY GOD AT BLACK's GPM

Haly

damn. Can you imagine if he played on a team where he could understand what they were saying?

They would... leave him to farm for 25 minutes and get 6 slotted anyway!

manfestival

I'm getting terrible flashbacks to last week. Its terrible.

Are you for reals????

Btw I won a game the other night using the same strategy that alliance used to beat VG. Just sent in illusions with spec and my teammate had a PL. We eventually took a few rax and couple towers with this method until the enemy team got fed up and went on the offensive. Which allowed us to take the rest of their rax and we proceeded to mop up lol.

How do you guys deal with a situation like this?

Queue, pick a carry. Team requests triple lane bot, I go safe lane top.

No issue all good, wish everyone the best of luck.

Triple proceed to continually feed. Game is over.

How do you guys resist the urge to spam Well Played!?

Haly

pretty sure most top carries could do what black did if they had those supports and Secret let them free farm for 20 minutes

Not Loda :>

The thing about Black's farming is that he is remarkably consistent.

Ketch

I remember watching pros like Fear and PPD streaming 5 - 6 losses in a row, realize it happens to everybody and it's not that big of a deal. Then I focus on my own game and have fun anyway.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/948752556 My team fed like a bunch of retards, but I didn't get mad. Got some two man shackles, ended a streak or two, had fun even though we got stomped.

Kard8p3

You don't be an asshole because flaming people won't help you win games, obviously? Getting frustrated just makes it worse.

I stick to only flaming people who flame first.

I remember watching pros like Fear and PPD streaming 5 - 6 losses in a row, realize it happens to everybody and it's not that big of a deal. Then I focus on my own game and have fun anyway.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/948752556 My team fed like a bunch of retards, but I didn't get mad. Got some two man shackles, ended a streak or two, had fun even though we got stomped.
I don't have the time to keep playing, so each game is utterly precious to me.

You don't be an asshole because flaming people won't help you win games, obviously? Getting frustrated just makes it worse.

I stick to only flaming people who flame first.

Game was definitely over. But I should resist urge to spam?

I will change.

TheCrow

I just accept that I only have control over one hero and make the most out of any situation. At the end I just type gg wp and play more or call it a day. Its not that hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom