• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like style 2, reminds me of turn a gundam.

I like it too, but unfortunately it clips through the mortar forge shoulderpiece in his portrait.

The upward-pointed mustaches just make his stupid grin so much better.

Speaking of clock, I had the dumbest game with him yesterday. First, I hookshotted a venomancer and got immediately hooked back by a pudge who had the same target in mind. Later, I tried to hookshot a windranger just before Hupsel on venge swapped her away and caught our venge instead. Three single-target initiation heroes on a team is a dumb idea.

Ketch

I only expressed an opinion.

3 people getting their knickers in a twist.

Good thing I can't get muted here.

Screenshot%202014-10-10%2009.53.47.png

Zeth

Seems like they could have held this thing at a bingo hall. Just use the same stock b-roll of NY skyline. Save lots of $$.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
yall need to just put heavys on ignore already talking to him is like talking to an automated voice message he's just here to #letroll #stagnantgrowth #isdying

Razzer

I think it was more tactical than anything. Both games they let fy get super fast blinks, and from there VG just took control of the game. Blackerino spacerino farmerino winerino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom