• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wouldn't say OP, just kind of annoying because there's no really carry counter against her. It used to be void but now Chrono is basically just an AoE stun. I'm surprised there isn't a right-click hero with a passive that grants True Strike.
There is, sniper. When Head Shot procs it has truestrike.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Love how this patch has brought back some of the forgotten hard carries. Great patch after the comeback mechanics were brought down a bit.

Ketch

here's a legit question... at my shit tier MMR, playing support vs a duo lane, I go to stack/pull but then the two enemy heroes show up and either get a bunch of farm or kill me.

I guess I just shouldn't have been pulling, but I gotta get the creep wave back... I don't know how to guess when this is going to happen or what to do when it happens.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
My only concern actually is that nerfing DP, razor, brew, etc.. will send this meta straight into the "late game only nightmare" that reddit is currently whining about (it isn't late game only right now, reddit whine mob is stupid per usual). These heroes are sadly the last bastions of early/mid-game fights and push left.

So it's kinda tricky ground, as much as I want to see these heroes gone, icefrog probably has to buff some other midgame heroes to replace them or scale back on all of the push lineup penalties that came with 6.82 (just a tad).

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
One smoke = one kill

Fucking VG.

They're going to lose if they can't stop Black. All they're doing is barely keeping up with his farm.

Kard8p3

here's a legit question... at my shit tier MMR, playing support vs a duo lane, I go to stack/pull but then the two enemy heroes show up and either get a bunch of farm or kill me.

I guess I just shouldn't have been pulling, but I gotta get the creep wave back... I don't know how to guess when this is going to happen or what to do when it happens.

try to gank another lane to pressure one or both of them to leave and help maybe.

No wario 'stache/10

Best clock set is artisan of havoc with mortar forge body.

u mean eggman stache

u mean eggman stache

120px-Cosmetic_icon_Artisan_of_Havoc_Helmet.png
120px-Cosmetic_icon_Artisan_of_Havoc_Helmet_s2.png

I know which I'd pick.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
My only concern actually is that nerfing DP, razor, brew, etc.. will send this meta straight into the "late game only nightmare" that reddit is currently whining about (it isn't late game only right now, reddit whine mob is stupid per usual). These heroes are sadly the last bastions of early/mid-game fights and push left.

So it's kinda tricky ground, as much as I want to see these heroes gone, icefrog probably has to buff some other midgame heroes to replace them or scale back on all of the push lineup penalties that came with 6.82 (just a tad).

I'm no balance lord to be fair but I'd prefer to see hard supports e.g. CM be a lot stronger. I prefer the dynamic of supports getting work done early game but that work not including taking 5 towers in the first 15 minutes. The problem with Razor, DP etc. is that they're strong early, mid, and late game and don't really fall off until super late.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Sad to watch. They're all on full tilt and so desperate.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Black with the casual triple net worth of the highest farmer on Secret.
cool.gif

BigAT

Really wish they'd show the final screens for these games. Seems foolish not to show Black's final stats for this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom