• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phase+urn core spec seems really good. Better than phase+drum when you have a team behind you.

I don't play spectre, but why phase over treads? I'd imagine the attack speed gives you faster desolate procs and the stats give extra tankiness/dps which also goes to your illusions. Does spectre badly need the extra speed even with spectral path?

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I don't play spectre, but why phase over treads? I'd imagine the attack speed gives you faster desolate procs and the stats give extra tankiness/dps which also goes to your illusions. Does spectre badly need the extra speed even with spectral path?

Spectre isn't going to be fighting much early game aside from pickoffs which phase is better than treads for. Treads doesn't matter much later when Spectre really needs to actually start tanking.

xanavi

I like phase in lane because if you're left in 1v1 you can often zone with just phase and save your mana. Spec's got pretty awful damage early too so the +24 helps a lot for getting cs under towers and whatnot.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Yeah Crapitalist sucks. He's a wannabe hype monkey.

KingKong

Why is that? Merlini is great. Capitalist has a decent voice and okay insight. He talks a tad too much but at least he ain't a 3k scrub like Tobi or Zyori.

One, they talk way too much and two, they make all these really declarative statements and predictions that are pretty much always wrong

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
You'd think they'd have a backup PC to swap out. It's always the same one that crashes.
If it is the Revolts and not Dota it seems like a pretty common thing to have happen at IPL/MLG/ESL. Wonder if it's the same units making the rounds at the events as loaners.
One, they talk way too much and two, they make all these really declarative statements and predictions that are pretty much always wrong
Not really hearing anything standing out tbh. The main that that bugs me with Cap is his voice just feels off/nasally.

xanavi

If it is the Revolts and not Dota it seems like a pretty common thing to have happen at IPL/MLG/ESL. Wonder if it's the same units making the rounds at the events as loaners.

I'm betting it's the Revolt PC because it's been that second one from the left on the right side of the stage every time I've seen a crash. S4 had the same problem yesterday and he was sitting in the same spot as FATA is now.

edit: nm lol they're all fucked

Razzer

The casters are saying the PA pick is bad, but I think a RTZ is playing it he will be trying to build for late game, so the fact she can't do much early vs this lineup isn't as important. Evasion is great vs Visage birds as well.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The dumber the c9 draft looks the more likely they will win.

Unrelated, but according to a new York times article the big trophy for league weighs 70lbs.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Best part of teamfight recap is Power Treads:
12SR83n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom