• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjay

lol, CDEC just fell apart.

Slark needed to get bots and save for buyback instead of getting the AB just before that fight. He bought back but could not tp back to the fight which was costly.

Played my first Drow game, don't much like her

Way too fragile if you don't have the knowhow to keep her out of melee range, and I don't :p

not helped by teammates refusing to swap lanes, leaving me against Riki and Bounty Hunter. Drow's biggest weakness afaik is when melee heroes get up close to her, and I was essentially left to a lane where they could do that at will. Too fragile for me to carry a Gem, and too fragile to last long enough to use a Dust and survive. Ended up 8-11 or something, but still

that's what gust and frost arrows are for. neither of those heroes have any sort of silence to stop you from using gust to push them way back. Your team needed early sentries for that comp, and you needed to not ignore skilling your W. Against that comp it should have been maxed second.

bbd23

Woah what what??

"Here it goes - KPG on dire side, had 2 supports (Ogre n Disruptor) in rosh pit and Timbersaw nearby to gank on anybody who comes for rune control at 0.0 mins. Game was paused at that time for quite long duration and as soon as game was unpaused all 5 players of PR rushed to rosh pit and killed disruptor as first blood. Just after that KPG paused game to complain of stream snipping and continued game."

PR said they had wards when called out...but they didnt.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2jw1h8/stream_sniping_in_pr_vs_kompas/

edit: sorry for double posterino

"Here it goes - KPG on dire side, had 2 supports (Ogre n Disruptor) in rosh pit and Timbersaw nearby to gank on anybody who comes for rune control at 0.0 mins. Game was paused at that time for quite long duration and as soon as game was unpaused all 5 players of PR rushed to rosh pit and killed disruptor as first blood. Just after that KPG paused game to complain of stream snipping and continued game."

Might've been coincidence or whatever for all we know. Jumping to conclusions and pitchforking like we're Reddit doesn't really help. I don't think we're that thirsty for drama tbh. Guilty until proven innocent is one of the worst the internet has brought upon us really.

bbd23

Might've been coincidence or whatever for all we know. Jumping to conclusions and pitchforking like we're Reddit doesn't really help. I don't think we're that thirsty for drama tbh. Guilty until proven innocent is one of the worst the internet has brought upon us really.

idk man...I was watching it live and pretty much everyone found it quite fishy how everyone on PR suddenly ran to rosh after the pause.

but whatever, game isn't even important as both cant make playoffs :p

edit: holy shit that backdoor ending

KPG threw that one due to lack of TP's

Demoli

idk man...I was watching it live and pretty much everyone found it quite fishy how everyone on PR suddenly ran to rosh after the pause.

Not only lack of tp's, even later on when the did have tps bane and bat were just cancelling everything

FACE

Banned
Disruptor saved Slark with that glimpse at the end
laugh.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
One of the few couriers that makes me say, "why?"

what the fuck is a phoenix doing riding a skateboard? with respect, it doesn't seem to fit anything and really seems to stand out from other couriers' walking forms. unless the players on the team are known to be skaters in real life.

From what I have heard that is sort of the case, some of the players on MVP are fans of skateboarding.

FACE

Banned

m8oOwQr.png

Was this before or after the pause?

manfestival

this is part of the reason why I never surf or go to reddit for anything. It just seems like a land of babies and drama queens. Yeah some cool stuff seems to happen from time to time thanks to the sites popularity and format but thats about it.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
this is part of the reason why I never surf or go to reddit for anything. It just seems like a land of babies and drama queens. Yeah some cool stuff seems to happen from time to time thanks to the sites popularity and format but thats about it.

8310a466d060c6b42e587dc9139c6ebe8a5cdbd3cd0a14fc61c03a09bdf29f1b.jpg

we did it reddit!!!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Srry, but ever since you made the front page of r/Dota 2 you're now considered part of reddit. plz hand in ur neogaf membership.

Reddit better then gaf. On reddit I can downvote people who make dumb topics, on gaf I can't do shit.

But really, you really can't do anything about bad topics. You can't even allowed to call them out on how dumb their topic premise is because it is actually a bannabe offense if I know the rules right. Like for example, "Favorite sunrise or sunset in video games?" the thing has 192 posts, but its super low quality content of people just posting screen shots. There is no conversation happening in that topic, no one has more then 2 posts in it. But that shit keeps getting posted in.

inkls

Reddit better then gaf. On reddit I can downvote people who make dumb topics, on gaf I can't do shit. I'm not even allowed to call them out on how dumb their topic premise is because it is actually a bannabe offense if I know the rules right. Like for example, "Favorite sunrise or sunset in video games?" the thing has 192 posts. There is no conversation happening in that topic though, no one has more then 2 posts in it. But that shit keeps getting posted in.

Yeah so? That's why I stick almost exclusively to the Dota 2 OT, I lurk occasionally but smaller communities are better imo quality wise and its easier for everyone to have a voice. Whats the difference between a dumb gaf topic that has 200 replies compared to a dumb reddit topic that has 2k upvotes?

kvk1

My only claim to r/dota2 fame is having top comment on a fake patch update from Wykrhm.

I think I posted some j-law response gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom