• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
At some point I think past winners have to stop getting auto invites. Especially with roster turnover being what it is.

I agree with this but has there ever been a case where a game who won the International hasn't deserved the auto invite regardless?

Maybe Alliance at TI4 but there's no way they ever stop inviting the current champion

sixghost

Is there a point in a SF vs TA matchup where SF just needs to go to the jungle? Around level 5 it seems like you can't compete with level 3 refraction and she dominates the cs.

I agree with this but has there ever been a case where a game who won the International hasn't deserved the auto invite regardless?

Maybe Alliance at TI4 but there's no way they ever stop inviting the current champion

It's not like real sports does this. Except maybe in Euro soccer or something.

5EcuaQd.jpg

Much better than the crap we were flying before.
laugh.gif

FACE

Banned
This standin playing for PR is pretty good, he wasn't doing so hot as Clinkz in the mid-game then all of a sudden he activated beast mode and rekt Empire.

bbd23

Oh my god these low priority games with my friends against bots has been the most fun ive had in dota in a long time

tusk+ io + tiny tri provided many laughs

Game's over Finstack qualify for Dreamleague, Secret are out

Honestly in both series these two teams have played Finstack have really looked like the better team, not sure how but they just seem to counter Secret's playstyle

shira

You really think they'd combine China/SEA into one qualifier for the next TI? Although considering everything that's happened recently over there wouldn't surprise me
Yeah basically let whoever qualifies from SEA go to the fancy Chinese qualifier LAN.
SEA doesn't deserve an invite if they don't have world class LAN teams.

Why is Team Malaysia top tier? I haven't seen them prove themselves vs big china teams or west teams and they only won 1 SEA tourny?

Mushi is top tier. Period.

I think it far to soon to call TI5 Invites, but I think Valve may reduce the number of direct invites even more for TI5. Something like 7 direct invites, and having the rest of the spots won though qualifiers.

Unless there are massive shakeups in Russia or the CNY shakeup I doubt this changes. Ferrari needs a new team, Dendi needs a new team, Qojqva needs a new team.

I would really like to see NAmerican players at TI5 that are not SNA/Liquid/Narvi/ehug. Their time has passed. Fucking retire already

Wok

could anyone who knows Chinese tell me what this says:

OSiG0hz.png

Most likely their definition of MVP (Most Valuable Player).

Right. I'd just like to know what that is.

Chinese:

MVP表示此玩家本场比赛中MVP值最高,MVP值根据此英雄的击杀,死亡,助攻,造成伤害,吸收伤害,建筑伤害,GPX,XPM等各种指标综合计算得到,我们使用机器学习的方法对不同位置的英雄进行归一化衡量,尽量保证MVP值对辅助,劣单和核心英雄一样公平。

English:

MVP means that the players in this game the highest value in the MVP, MVP values ​​according to this hero kill, death, assists, damage, damage absorption, various indicators integrated computing architecture hurt, GPX, XPM and other get, we use machine learning methods hero different locations normalized measure, try to ensure as fair value on the secondary MVP, inferior single-core heroes.

My reference is Google Translate. The answer is a blackbox learnt with a machine learning algorithm.

Satch

Banned
dreams-visions you lying sack of shit medusa is garbage and cant fucking do anything stop lying in this shit thread YOU SHIT POSTER FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK IM SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD WHY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shira

dreams-visions you lying sack of shit medusa is garbage and cant fucking do anything stop lying in this shit thread YOU SHIT POSTER FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK IM SO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD WHY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PS don't buy the LOK game, it sucks

could anyone who knows Chinese tell me what this says:

OSiG0hz.png

Right. I'd just like to know what that is.

http://redd.it/2jxl2r

Quesa

Dreams lied yo linken's on her is boss at low tier

Thanks

MVP means that the players in this game the highest value in the MVP, MVP values ​​according to this hero kill, death, assists, damage, damage absorption, various indicators integrated computing architecture hurt, GPX, XPM and other get, we use machine learning methods hero different locations normalized measure, try to ensure as fair value on the secondary MVP, inferior single-core heroes.

Man I should be mvp every game then

FACE

Banned

Lol no, you're the one who's bad son.

its like

stats shield stats shield stats shield stats shield stats stats stats stats ult ult split split split split who cares

power treads into aquila into manta, skadi, butterfly, mkb who cares

then you afk farm like an anti mage

granted this was like forever ago before they changed split shot and snake so you should probably not do it

in fact you should definitely not do it

but still 80% winrate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom