• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
how do i take tp scroll off quick buy, I keep accidentally hitting space bar :\

How about instead you just change your quickbuy hotkey to something that isn't space bar?

Answer to your question tho is just drag a different item to the quick buy, but that won't solve your problem.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I didn't even know Quick Buy defaulted to a key, I always just right clicked the symbol.

I remember back when the Beta first started handing out keys, the Quick Buy Area was empty and you manually had to add an item. I wonder when Valve decided to just default it to TP.

Zoon

My friends and I are having a debate about Jakiro, which item would you go on him first: Eul's Scepter or Veil of Discord?

It depends on your role in the game and if you are playing aggresively.I prefer force staff as a first item and sometimes blink.

Holden

euls on any hero is
chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png

dat 40 extra ms

then you dont see people talking about how its the GREATEST ITEM IN DOTA HISTORY EVER OF ALL TIME

i dont know why i browse this site http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2jdvn8/euls_scepter_meta/

its entirely populated by idiots

I honestly don't care about random user's opinions unless I know their MMR and neither should you. For all we know, Reddit might be a 2k MMR shithole (or low 3k at best, which I highly doubt). Always take advice from Reddit with a grain of salt because it might well be a low MMR scrub schooling you on how to improve while getting tons of upvotes from equally bad players who can't see how useless that advice potentially is.

A 4k MMR (my level) player is about the lowest I tolerate in terms of taking advice. More often than not, I learn by watching renown high MMR players stream.

Euls is gonna get the MS buff removed next patch, and it will be on Atos instead.

You can quote me on this.

make the cast range 600

and then atos will finally get its recognition when it has double the range

So it's like NeoGAF?
C69EFF7B1B8D5435857A21A8C9ABC8FD771DDD88

i never noticed how close it is to the kermit meme

I honestly don't care about random user's opinions unless I know their MMR and neither should you. For all we know, Reddit might be a 2k MMR shithole (or low 3k at best, which I highly doubt). Always take advice from Reddit with a grain of salt because it might well be a low MMR scrub schooling you on how to improve.

i dont care about their opinions

but popular opinion is what determines where something is rated

so its still overrated

A 4k MMR (my level) player is about the lowest I tolerate in terms of taking advice. More often than not, I learn by watching reknown high MMR players stream.

rofl 4k is worse than 2 or 3 k ask gzzz

Big Dog

make the cast range 600

and then atos will finally get its recognition when it has double the range

Yeah I don't think that people realize the insane cast range that Atos has. I enjoy getting that item sometimes and people instantly notice the second it's been used in a fight or to catch someone. Having 1100 cast range there is no other item (besides maybe blinking and then range stunning someone) that can compare to that impact.

i dont care about their opinions

but popular opinion is what determines where something is rated

so its still overrated

I consider opinions by unknown MMR or low MMR players irrelevant. Unless a significant amount of verifiably good players express their opinions on an item, I don't regard it as rated.

kvk1

i bet you scrubs don't even put your boots on the bottom row of the item grid

let me know when you want to get better at this game

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
does it matter when people still dont fucking buy it

who cares, it's a great item with very cost effective stats

i think the frog understands at this point there's really not much to be done but continue to nerf its competitor's (stuff like sheep, force staff, eul's, etc...) and give it very minor buffs; anything major and it instantly becomes the most broken item in the game because it already is pretty much as cost effective as a yasha--stats wise. not many people buy satanic, doesn't mean the item needs to have a dagon effect added on top of it

personally, i think he should just take out one of the int rods and drop the item cost by 1000g (and -10 int) to put it in the 2k range. I think it's just the cost that's prohibitive, if you've saved up 3k gold as a support or mid, you disregard atos becuz ur greedy eyes want to go straight for that orchid or sheep. it's just caught in a bad range, 2k gold = spend my money on force staff, eul's, or blink; 3k+ gold = spend my money on sheep or orchid.

Ultimatum

Banned
atos should have global cast range (i think it's only 6000 right now)

personally, i think he should just take out one of the int rods and drop the item cost by 1000g to put it in the 2k range. I think it's just the cost that's prohibitive, if you've saved up 3k gold as a support or mid, you disregard atos becuz ur greedy eyes want to go straight for that orchid or sheep. it's just caught in a bad range, 2k gold = spend my money on force staff, eul's, or blink; 3k+ gold = spend my money on sheep or orchid.

yeah I think this is the only real "problem" with atos

Acinixys

who cares, it's a great item with very cost effective stats

i think the frog understands at this point there's really not much to be done but continue to nerf its competitor's (stuff like sheep, force staff, eul's, etc...) and give it very minor buffs; anything major and it instantly becomes the most broken item in the game because it already is pretty much as cost effective as a yasha--stats wise. not many people buy satanic, doesn't mean the item needs to have a dagon effect added on top of it

personally, i think he should just take out one of the int rods and drop the item cost by 1000g (and -10 int) to put it in the 2k range
. I think it's just the cost that's prohibitive, if you've saved up 3k gold as a support or mid, you disregard atos becuz ur greedy eyes want to go straight for that orchid or sheep. it's just caught in a bad range, 2k gold = spend my money on force staff, eul's, or blink; 3k+ gold = spend my money on sheep or orchid.

I never though of this but it makes total sense

Maybe make it build out of 2 Robe of the Magi and a Vit Booster to give +12 INT and + 250 - 350 HP depending on balance

Then it could cost 2K gold on the dot

Demoli

Would the +ms really make it op though. It's currently on Euls, which also gives insane regen, solid int, a disable AND a purge all on a cheaper and easier to build item.

Atos is only a slow (albeit a really good one) with some health and int. Add some MS to that and it wouldn't seem too out of place with other items of that range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom