• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

ink4n3

RRLeEbF.png

By far the biggest stomp that I've been involved with. I think they actually took two towers before we started pushing.
laugh.gif

Acinixys

navi is just embarassing sometimes. tier 2 team confirmed. fng and noobskor are just terrible lol

I said to my friend when the draft was done that NaVi would lose due to having no stuns

If the enemy team pick 5 heroes with 20 stuns and you pick that weaksauce lineup you deserve to lose

I said to my friend when the draft was done that NaVi would lose due to having no stuns

If the enemy team pick 5 heroes with 20 stuns and you pick that weaksauce lineup you deserve to lose

It is true that it is very, very hard to win a game of dota without disable. But even with disable, C9 was still going to get 3 or 4 BKB's up by 30 minutes. Na'Vi had the gold lead on the heroes that mattered.

In the end, C9 made better decisions. They prioritized Rosh, made sure to check it regularly and had it warded. Na'Vi never had rosh warded and never contested a single Roshan. How many fights were lost explicitly because of the aegis + cheese advantage that could have otherwise turned into objective pushes for Na'Vi? At least 2. C9 also didn't have a knucklehead Xboct on their roster who sometimes seems to be oblivious to the fact that there are enemy heroes on the other team that would like to kill him.

Lack of recognition that Rosh was the difference was a problem. Lack of warding at and around the rosh pit was a problem. Disable was a problem (but less so). Poor decision-making was a problem. They also really didn't get much of anything out of that Wisp pick.

Even with all the problems, they probably still win if they don't give up every rosh for free. But if the queen had balls, she'd be king.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I like this new c9: CK, DK, Slardar, wisp??

ok eg motherfuckers i rly need u to stop first round picking and winning with lycan, don't need you to bring him back in the limelight. DON'T FKN FAIL ME

EG Vs Secret boys

THE BIG ONE

in about an hour

#BleedBlue

Looks like both teams want to get this done and they might be starting 40 minutes early lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom