• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
eg
facepalm.gif

Gyrocopter
Weaver
Razor

There is no reason for Na'Vi to pick any other carry heroes for Xboct. They are *clearly* his best, with Gyro sitting at the top. He performs like this on Gyro every time they give him the hero. Every time.

Lifestealer, anti-mage.

nah, he's no Black^ / Loda / Burning anti-mage.

Haven't seen is LS in ages. But he's played Gyro, Weaver, and Razor recently, and he's almost always effective on them. With other carries he's very unpredictable. His Gyro, however, has been very predictable.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
EG push strat Kreygasm

They've done it so many times before, how did Na`Vi not see it coming?

Think they did. It's just difficult to stop because EG is so so flexible with their push strat. It doesn't depend on one, two, or even three heroes. Between DK, Jakiro, Lycan, NP, razor, DP, veno, and all of PPD's defensive supports, you can only ban/steal so much.

Think they did. It's just difficult to stop because EG is so so flexible with their push strat. It doesn't depend on one, two, or even three heroes. Between DK, Jakiro, Lycan, NP, razor, DP, veno, and all of PPD's defensive supports, you can only ban/steal so much.

I don't think they picked enough counterpushing heroes though, Skywrath and Zeus are both frail as fuck and can't counterpush, and both did nothing. Alch also had zero impact because he can't really gank vs a team that only wants to 5-man, though acid spray was somewhat nice.

You know what, that entire lineup made zero sense, especially when they saw Jakiro+Veno as the first 2 picks.

I don't think they picked enough counterpushing heroes though, Skywrath and Zeus are both frail as fuck and can't counterpush, and both did nothing. Alch also had zero impact because he can't really gank vs a team that only wants to 5-man, though acid spray was somewhat nice.

You know what, that entire lineup made zero sense, especially when they saw Jakiro+Veno as the first 2 picks.

I think the biggest issue was the Alch pick. Too late to go back on the Sky pick because he was picked first.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

Zeus is actually fairly good at stopping push with arc lightning spam and skywrath is just a plain good support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom