• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radec

woot. looking good Secret.

AsliNM5.jpg

:lol

is this staged?

Trickster

Just played my first game of Dota 2 with some friends at a LAN party. WE get matched up agains't a full team of russian smurfs that keep speaking russian in all chat the entire match.

Seems pretty flawed

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's okay EG fans, they'll climb up from loser's bracket and
get shat on by Secret again huehuehuehue.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I do wish valve would just fix those basher bugs so void/sb/troll/slardar could get abysal. They are disabled because they were bugged and valve couldn't make it so the bash wouldn't work with the heroes.

I think I finally got the hang of playing ember spirit. I've been way too aggressive early game (probably from watching sing streams), and wasn't conscious of the amount of preparation you had to do to make sure that you can still contribute once the damage from flameguard and chains falls off. Also, I've improved the consistency on my sleight->chains; I used to whiff it a lot.

Still need some practice knowing when and where to use fire remnants, though.

Arkanius

Guys, Terrorblade:

Ring of Aquila -> Treads -> Yasha -> S&Y

Is this a good midgame build for him?

Then -> Skadi -> Crystalis -> Manta -> Halberd ?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Time to uninstall. I'd say I'd miss you, Dota, but I'm sure I won't.

kvk1

The Secret/EG BO3 was so damn good. It was great to see that kind of emotion from Puppey at the end.

Must have been somewhat redeeming after being the scapegoat, alongside Kuroky, for Na'Vi's performance in the last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom