• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go AM!

That was a great game. Fear getting caught out a few times really let Secret back into the game. Also PPD was a non factor. Basically 4 vs 5 mid game onwards.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
also people like to flame simbaaa (fly) a lot, but dude honestly won the game for them; his perfectly timed blink ravages on an entire team with BKB (and especially on a lifestealer with 0 cast time on rage AND a bkb) were amazing

manfestival

the game was practically 4v5 and PPD knew it by the look on his face afterwards. dude has to play better. if he had any presence then EG probably woulda won. Hats off to Notail and puppey. They saved kuroky so much and they really allow KKY to shine.

the game was practically 4v5 and PPD knew it by the look on his face afterwards. dude has to play better. if he had any presence then EG probably woulda won. Hats off to Notail and puppey. They saved kuroky so much and they really allow KKY to shine.

Rtz was Mia for so many crucial moments in that match,

5 position Silencer is generally pretty terrible though, needs to be at worst a 4 I think

Game was amazing to watch though, especially that last big fight before Secret got racks

Razzer

also people like to flame simbaaa (fly) a lot, but dude honestly won the game for them; his perfectly timed blink ravages on an entire team with BKB (and especially on a lifestealer with 0 cast time on rage AND a bkb) were amazing

Any people who want to master Tide should make note of the fact that he always blinks right on top of the top priority target. Ravage does have a travel time, don't let the enemy use it to react.

Ultimatum

Banned

do they? everyone thought fly would be the weak link, but most people agree he has been ridiculously good recently

KingKong

saying someone's a weaker player than s4, puppey or kuro (I don't think notail is better except for his signature heroes) doesn't mean much to be fair

saying someone's a weaker player than s4, puppey or kuro (I don't think notail is better except for his signature heroes) doesn't mean much to be fair

Yeah I mean I don't mean it as an insult to him it's just he's on a team with some of the best players in Dota

He's almost on offlane every game. That lane is not easy.

The lane isn't easy but he's just not up there skill wise with players like Universe, which is expected considering he only switched a few months ago

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
The lane isn't easy but he's just not up there skill wise with players like Universe, which is expected considering he only switched a few months ago

Disagree with this, yeah, universe is pretty amazing, but in the offlane--your either set up to win or fail. Look at universe when they've picked him et or hell, zeus, against strong tri's or dual's, he feeds like crazy and is level 2, 12 minutes into the game. When they pick him say void against a weaker safe lane and then rotate supports to gank for him, and then he snowballs, farms, and goes godlike; well, yeah, he was set up to succeed by his team.

Fly is usually left out to dry. They pick him something like tide or timber against a tri, and he's gotta deal with it, secret's playstyle revolves much more around securing kuro's farm and getting s4 early kills. EG is much broader, and they really prioritize universe in some games, and like to run aggro tri's or roam supports early on to form a pseudo aggro tri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom