• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

ee
C69EFF7B1B8D5435857A21A8C9ABC8FD771DDD88

Holy shit, Alliance won this? I had go afk and the game was over when I came back. What did EE do?

Well not necessarily his fault, but he was at the start of the big pushes, he was farming the nearest camp from the base under a ward so they jumped him, doomed him then skywrath came to help with force staff and they both died, which led to alliance getting the first rax, then the 2nd rax they went in and basically killed EE before he popped his bkb, with no doom(SKK stun into a poorly chained brewmaster rock iirc, and he didn't bkb either, then he bkbed at 10% right before dying). They weren't really far behind most of the game though, Bulldog doing Bulldog things and suddenly getting tons of farm definitely helped a lot.

FACE

Banned
Yeah

I'd like to call out NeoGAF user ImptheDimp for whining that TB is shit now after the latest patch, when hes actually the old Lycan and Morph combined

If you're gonna call him out you should go all the way, like this:

Not really sure what you are on about tbh. 450% means it's easier to get rid of his illusions and he can't jungle effectively which I find disappointing. Surely that's a statement simple enough for you not to misinterpret again? He probably needed a mild nerf but instead he got nerfed extremely harshly.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom