• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell in love with a zombie, and his name is Dirge

Wfl7CNI.jpg

Undying is so much fun, one of my favorite heroes as well.

If you can convince one of your teammates to go CM mana battery.. oo doggie it's on.

TheCrow

Maybe fng for golblak and you'll no longer have dendi drafting. I think fng was the captain and/or drafter before being replaced by dendi.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I love that just yesterday Cyborgmatt was in here laughing at people expecting a patch and then today he's on twitter teasing spooky hats.

I love that just yesterday Cyborgmatt was in here laughing at people expecting a patch and then today he's on twitter teasing spooky hats.
People were expecting a hero based on a poll ran by the Korean site which referenced Monkey King and Pitlord (can't call him that).
I voted for Oracle

That's pretty bloody different from a hat patch.

kvk1

Vanskor and FNG are not able to deliver, and Xboct hasn't been Xboct since TI3.

I think at a certain point guys like Dendi and Funnik have to decide whether the financial stability of being a part of Na'Vi, and their close personal relationships within the organization, are worth the current path they're on.

Time is money. Other teams who already gel with each other, and who are on a winning path, will continue to get stronger as each tournament goes by.

They need to do some hard thinking inside the Na'Vi organization and cut the losses.

IMO.

Vanskor and FNG are not able to deliver, and Xboct hasn't been Xboct since TI3.

I think at a certain point guys like Dendi and Funnik have to decide whether the financial stability of being a part of Na'Vi, and their close personal relationships within the organization, are worth the current path they're on.

Time is money. Other teams who already gel with each other, and who are on a winning path, will continue to get stronger as each tournament goes by.

They need to do some hard thinking inside the Na'Vi organization and cut the losses.

IMO.
I'd imagine they will kick fng seeing as he is not actually fulfilling the captain role any more.

kvk1

I'd imagine they will kick fng seeing as he is not actually fulfilling the captain role any more.

If that's the case they need to do it ASAP. Their current team morale must be super awkward considering the guy they brought in to be the captain has been swiftly downgraded from the position.

Surely he feels the sword hanging over his head and that's not helping his performance in games.

What a mess.

Chris R

Mask on Kunkka? I've seen it all now.

edit: just saying, wouldn't a second Daedulus be better? near 50% chance of crit on Tidebringer with a rapier? yes plz, don't listen to me though since I'm trench potato tier doto

Big Dog

Looks like an amazing Timbersaw set coming in from that image that Cyborgmatt has tweeted out. And hopefully that witch lady courier gives us a quick break from all these damn anime couriers we have been getting. I'm pretty indifferent about the Chaos Knight set though. I don't know much about his items. Hopefully some of the sets tomorrow have some cool effects in them.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Na Vi would be winning if fng was still captain and XBOX got cut. There's the LiQuid! Plan for Success.

Acinixys

Looks like an amazing Timbersaw set coming in from that image that Cyborgmatt has tweeted out. And hopefully that witch lady courier gives us a quick break from all these damn anime couriers we have been getting. I'm pretty indifferent about the Chaos Knight set though. I don't know much about his items. Hopefully some of the sets tomorrow have some cool effects in them.

Its the Dota Cinema one from THIS chest

I hope the whole chest is released because its bretty gud

Big Dog

Its the Dota Cinema one from THIS chest

I hope the whole chest is released because its bretty gud

Thanks! Hopefully I can pick this one up for less than an arm and a leg compared to the price of Timbersaw sets so far. I would bet that his two sets are some of the highest value items from this year. Both sets sell for over 10 dollars I believe.

ink4n3

If you have the latest Nvidia drivers and a Fermi-based or Kepler-based GeForce GTX 500, 600, and 700 series card you can use the new Dynamic Super Resolution (DSR) with Dotes 2.

I'm a noob, how do I know this is turned on?

I went into the GeForce experience and it recommended 2715x1527 DSR. I clicked optimize and it says it's running in that app, but Dota 2 still lists 1920x1080. I'm running dual screens with Dota 2 in borderless window mode if that matters.

I'm a noob, how do I know this is turned on?

I went into the GeForce experience and it recommended 2715x1527 DSR. I clicked optimize and it says it's running in that app, but Dota 2 still lists 1920x1080. I'm running dual screens with Dota 2 in borderless window mode if that matters.

Can you now change the resolution in DOTA 2 to a higher setting? And otherwise try full screen, not sure if it matters. I haven't been able to use DSR myself as I don't have a Nvidia card.

ink4n3

Can you now change the resolution in DOTA 2 to a higher setting? And otherwise try full screen, not sure if it matters. I haven't been able to use DSR myself as I don't have a Nvidia card.

Looks like it only works in fullscreen mode. It looks pretty, but I use both monitors constantly while playing. Oh well...
sad.gif

G.ZZZ

Mask on Kunkka? I've seen it all now.

edit: just saying, wouldn't a second Daedulus be better? near 50% chance of crit on Tidebringer with a rapier? yes plz, don't listen to me though since I'm trench potato tier doto

Yeah but i needed the consistency to one-shot the mega creep wave. 2xcrit + divine is more dps in theory but you won't one-shot creep-waves if they're mega, which is crucial in lategame defense. Mask was also a substitute for Bfury because i needed the lifesteal sustain and the DPS with 2 divine, 1 daedalus and 1 mask killed everyone in the 1.4 secs stun of xtms into torrent.

Also this game immediately next:

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/991550309

That's my divine too, i can't boys. This invoker was so bad spamming all chat all the time, having an uphill ward during all teh laning phase in unranked and perma rotations mid. And he still got owned in term of cs and all the game was like "you should do this kka i'm saying this because you're good" stfu retard, you've won because your team sucked your dick mid all game and u still talk like u're hot shit with pauses every 10 seconds to say how good u are jesus
nENuCP6.gif

Quesa

1. I don't like laning vs brood. She's actually really good the nerfs didn't ruin her at all

2. Riki is still disgusting. Fuck the invis the ulti is so gross

sixghost

1. I don't like laning vs brood. She's actually really good the nerfs didn't ruin her at all

2. Riki is still disgusting. Fuck the invis the ulti is so gross

Brood has always been extremely strong in lane, even at her weakest point. The nerfs hit her escape ability in the mid/late game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom