• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

http://dota2lounge.com/trade?t=131876126
LRK3UFe.jpg

Horrry shit Alpine dropt

what does slark do in team fights besides trying to pick off the people out of position and killing them ASAP

hope that the other people keep the rest occupied?

what does slark do in team fights besides trying to pick off the people out of position and killing them ASAP

hope that the other people keep the rest occupied?

With essence shift the more he hits people the stronger he gets, so if he survives for the entire fight (and his toolset is meant to do that) he can very easily clean up the whole enemy team. With some combination of his Q purge, his ult, a bkb, and maybe a shadowblade, he can survive for a long time.

BHK3

Banned
Had a whole row of battle boosters, all gone :/ not a token to be seen...

Beastmaster is literal junk.

Compared to most offlaners nowadays he's very underwhelming aside from boar. Aghs is absolutely required on him for the insane cast range(and now it does 300 damage all around) but I get bullied out of lane so easily. Ever since Tinker, stacking ancients hasn't always been the go to solution for him, boar is still really good but I feel like axes need to do more damage or something done to the arc to be more deadly; I still have issues where the 2nd tick of damage completely whiffs. I'd rather pick Ogre, or bristle, or clock, or Phoenix for offlane.

Arkanius

Techies best hero in DOTA. So satisfying.

I fucking love mining the lanes with Remote Mines and KABOOM NUCLEAR LAUNCH when someone decides to push.

Since I mine at random places, unless they buy a Gem, they will never expect it.
If I have to force a carry to lose a slot just to counter me, I think my job is done.

Alpine Ursa drops now

Hey, maybe I'll actually have a chance to get it this time before Valve notices and ruins the fun again

Edit: Valve already noticed and fun ruining is commencing.

I really think this chest tradable/market thing should be a week after you buy it, and not three months from release of the chest.

I imagine the majority of a chest's sales are within the first week. After that the restrictions just seem excessive.

These items this time just seem not as good because of this restriction. It's double stupid of Valve to do this on a chest with 8 sets instead of the usual 4 sets as well, so your chances of getting the set you want is even lower.

kvk1

It was spooky how quickly after I posted about waiting for the next gen that my card died.

Haha. The hardware gods giveth, and the hardware gods taketh away.

Maybe the 970 will get you playing other games as well.

That's what I'm trying to tell myself with my incoming card.

KingKong

Just watched the VG Newbee series, very impressive from Newbee especially in game 2 when they easily handle a fat lycan. Mu is ridiculous on brewmaster and their teamfighting is so good

manfestival

Playing sven is never boring. Especially when you lane with a kotl. I gotta say, there is nothing quite like a 4(5 man is so unlikely) man stun initiation and then getting two crit cleaves with ult up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom