• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

Ugh, I need that Dp set. Finally something to rotate with the foreteller's set and her immortal (not changing the hair tho since I already have the best one).

kvk1

(not changing the hair tho since I already have the best one).

facepalm.gif

that's literally the worst krob hair

inkls

facepalm.gif

that's literally the worst krob hair

Lies. Its the TI4 winner endorsed hair :^)

You guys have no taste.

Cheveux DP > Cheveux dp normaux > Cheveux des autres waifus > lol

Also, the comments in the Dp threads on r/Dota2 keep making me think of a Discworld quote for some reason:

"grinning like a necrophiliac in a morgue"

manfestival

so I ended up going crazy and buying a bunch of the chests. Which before I only ever bought 4 keys. I also bought the XMG ticket because I wanted the horse ... I think I have lost my mind.

Anyways, I got every set but the drow, very rare items, and sven set. Which I am totally OK with. Granted I was pretty pleased with how my DP looks... shes just a hero I never play. I dont really care to play her... and I have a ton of items for her

Raytow

This is what I'm rocking:

http://imgur.com/XKZ6J54

I think it's the most elegant combination.
Yeah foreteller is a good set, I rock hair and chest, immortal legs are irreplaceable to me, doesn't matter if the new set has booty for years, I like my long legs.
Looking forward to non CM heroes shenanigans in the CD 2.0 hope they put Neil co casting in some games as well.

Chris R

Oh and I have a question... last night we were fountain camping / trying to force the last two people in the game to DC so we would win... I couldn't dunk the courier?

I thought you can dunk the courier, but maybe it has to be outside the fountain to not be immune? Or maybe I just misclicked, had to get out of base after I blinked in and tried to dunk the courier :(

BigAT

Oh and I have a question... last night we were fountain camping / trying to force the last two people in the game to DC so we would win... I couldn't dunk the courier?

I thought you can dunk the courier, but maybe it has to be outside the fountain to not be immune? Or maybe I just misclicked, had to get out of base after I blinked in and tried to dunk the courier :(

Courier is indeed immune in the fountain.

inkls

if its purple you can't kill it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom