• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Oracle ult + Dazzle has to be broken, right? Near perma fighting invis, doubling all heals and preventing fatal damage? Throw those two in there with your fancy new PA arcana to prevent the only thing that can really kill her.
I think we have to wait until he's in to really speculate. We only know what he is out of dota 1 which hasn't had the latest balance patch yet. 6.82 might have changed him. The skills will probably be the same I spose but who knows about damage values, cd, or mana cost.

He looks much more like a Halo thing, imo.

Looks very similar to the prophet
Halo_Wars___Prophet_of_Regret_by_ShaunAbsher.jpg
Support bounty hunter is lots of fun. However, track should give assists. or atleast some bonus gold to BH. Also medallion and orchid should give assists.

inkls

I can't wait to try Oracle in a core role when he gets released. I think Orchid and maelstrom will be very good on him (kind of like a qop).

edit: you guys think day 2 will be more than just oracle info + changelog + PA arcana?

Zeth

What a disaster - these drafts have totally backfired in all three matches. On top of being utterly outplayed throughout.

The beginning of game 1 was actually really great - thought it might be a fun series. Guess not.

shira

Can't wait to see Peruvians on LAN. If they place top 4 they should get some serious consideration for a TI4 invite. Fuck NA dota. SA dota best dota.

rofl. come on...seems like some casual trash talk.

not a big deal.

still funny that they got 3-0'd though

I see it a bit differently. Especially when your own team is barely treading water.

I'd never even heard of a single player on coL before a week ago. Way to make a first impression.

Only one I'm familiar with is Moon because he streams a lot and talks a *lot* of shit about Peru players. I suspect some of that precision we saw out of NoT tonight was personal.

Big Dog

I think the game may have entered "literally unplayable" mode. People in my lobby are getting dropped one at a time. And now we have a dude who cannot even accept his "enter match" button. Sure hope this turns into a no stats game...

JC Sera

Valve more comics like this please
Glad they went for something alien instead of arrogant elf prick
THERE IS ONLY ROOM FOR ONE AND HIS NAME IS CARL

I want Terror Blade to have a comic for his idiotic shit.

On the other hand I just had the best captains draft game ever. Dota's so good when your whole team talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom