• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Terror Blade to have a comic for his idiotic shit.

On the other hand I just had the best captains draft game ever. Dota's so good when your whole team talks.

I tend to agree, but then you get that void who chronos your entire team when literally no one is around and then it's all just down hill.

I tend to agree, but then you get that void who chronos your entire team when literally no one is around and then it's all just down hill.

Maybe it's because I'm utter ass but the other day I carried a game through a comeback and threw it all away because I got excited on a gg push and spent everything I needed for buyback which resulted in a loss. Everybody makes mistakes at some level, it's just making people not feel shit about them and teaching them how they can avoid them from that point onwards that matters.

Shit, I just think that helping one person improve their game in the long run is much more significant than you losing one match because of them.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder if we will get some game mode with this, that could be really interesting.

I like this new workshop voting queue, I just wish it was slightly better at detecting sets. Half the time it will let you vote on a set in one push, but some times it makes you vote on each item.

Also, it looks like the EGM set confirms Team Tinker is sponsored by GGA.

Edit: I have voted on 1770 hats. Geez.

manfestival

█♥█ VIVA PERU█♥█ █♥█ VIVA PERU█♥█

Wok

Day 2 is Monday, Day 3 is Tuesday, the patch will go live on the test client on Tuesday, and finally, the patch will go live on the main client on Thursday as usual.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I actually think we'll get days two and the over the weekend and test patch Monday. There's no real precedent for them skipping days with these and it's not that much work to put the page up or set it to go live automatically.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Day 2 is Monday, Day 3 is Tuesday, the patch will go live on the test client on Tuesday, and finally, the patch will go live on the main client on Thursday as usual.

I don't know, I think we may get the next few days over the weekend. Also, I feel we may actually get more then just 3 this time.

Odd question, but are there any videos of a pro player's KB+M while they play? Would like to see just how many actions they're performing and hotkeys they use compared to me

shira

fy-sama about to die - between right clicks he buys blink dagger - blinks away

W
crazy.gif

T
crazy.gif

F

NBtoaster

Started using quickcast and it feels much better. Been playing a bunch of Abaddon and got frustrated with the time those extra clicks take.

Acinixys

Guys

I just realized that workshop submissions no longer have space for comments

░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
██████▄▄█░░░░░███▄
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ Valve ░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Add This░░█
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ Please! ░░█
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░

Acti

Guys

░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
██████▄▄█░░░░░███▄
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ Valve ░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Add This░░█
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ Please! ░░█
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░

Thank god.

Arkanius

Man that Oracle design
Apparently, it's from the same Conceptual Artist that worked in BioWare in Mass Effect
And it shows

Also I'm reminded:

Won't we get a Faceless Void remodel?

Wok

Man that Oracle design
Apparently, it's from the same Conceptual Artist that worked in BioWare in Mass Effect
And it shows

Also I'm reminded:

Won't we get a Faceless Void remodel?

Once Oracle is dead, we go in a different universe in which Faceless Void has a different model.

Kade

Guys

░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
██████▄▄█░░░░░███▄
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ Valve ░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Add This░░█
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ Please! ░░█
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░

█▀▀░█░█░█▀█░█▀▀░█▀█
▀▀█░█░█░█▀▀░█▀░░█▀▄
▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀░▀
█▄░▄█░█▀▀░█▀▀▀░ █▀█
█░█░█░█▀░░█░▀█░█▀▀█
▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀
█░░█░█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀█░ █▀█
█░░█░█░░░█░░░█▀▄░█▀▀█
▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀░▀░░▀
█▀▀░█▀█░█░█▀▀
█▀░░█▀▀░█░█
▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀▀▀
░░░░░░██▄
░░░░░░█░█
░░░░░█░░█
█▄▄▄█░░░██▄
█░░ Valve ░░░█
█░ Add This ░░█
█░ Please! ░░░█
█░ And Give ░░█
█░ Me One! ░░█
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I think Pflax just got nervous given it was a competition being watch by over 15k viewers, hence he didn't want to die and feed despite knowing that NoTail knows better. Hopefully he'll chill out a bit for the next match now that he's lost a game.

I'd keep in mind that he was the one who picked Axe though which seemed to be the biggest decider on who won, don't think Pup and Matt would have stood a chance if they didn't steal the strat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom