• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radec

LD so bad.
KuGsj.gif

Baha

A few misplays from sing that game, used avalanche on dendi instead of TB. As long as TB doesn't get the kill it's ok if LD dies to Dendi.

Zeknurn

It wouldn't surprise me if TotalBiscuit is better at Dota than LD. The 2K mmr difference between them is obviously not accurate.

Hilarious tournament either way.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So no one cares that it was basically confirmed GGA is sponsoring Tinker? Or is this old news?

Also, looking though the workshop queue, Valve needs to do sohting about already accepted items or varations being on the workshop still, there is thing like particle effects and icons that never officially got marked as accepted were were used.

FtHTiny

Dendi + TB team should win

Sing and LD are fucking around while Dendi is coaching TB HARD and thats why they are winning

There is absolutely no way that any of these "noobs" would feed 7 kills with a pro telling them what to do. Sing´s team only had a chance to get last hits while sing somehow zoned them.
7 was way too high but i think they lowered it for their next game.

bbd23

So no one cares that it was basically confirmed GGA is sponsoring Tinker? Or is this old news?

Also, looking though the workshop queue, Valve needs to do sohting about already accepted items or varations being on the workshop still, there is thing like particle effects and icons that never officially got marked as accepted were were used.

Well S4 still has an alliance set coming so maybe its the same deal with EGM

edit: oh alliance didn't mention the EGM set..hmm

Valve please announce TI5 dates (no, a window isn't good enough). I'm making trip plans and want to make it all work :(

Time to read up on Oracle's skills on the wiki!

edit: *comes back, confused*

any good tips on playing oracle?
Okay so this is like my understanding from like a year ago when I played a few games with him and read into it (keep in mind... its probably wrong). So its all about the combos centered around your e (purifying flames). It does damage and then heals. Your q (fortunes end) purges, and some other goofy stuff (it doesnt slow like other purges and you also channel it and there's a travel time on the projectile and it has an aoe and it's so fucking weird) so it can purge the heal off the e. So e then q and you have only the damage you can use as a nuke. Your w (fates edict) makes whoever you cast it on disarmed but 100% magic resistant. You also take more damage from other sources. So e then w and you have a heal for allies since the damage is magic. Your r (false promise) makes who you cast it on invisible (and it doesn't break!) and they take zero damage and zero healing until the end of the whole thing. The healing is worth double. So if they attack you a bunch you still get the damage at the end in a huge chunk and you die. Or if you just cast it and there's lots of heals net gain (remember your e has the heal).

Low cooldowns, high mana costs. He's pretty similar to skywrath mage in that regard. Maybe like an abbadon with heals and nukes and what have you. At level one you can cast like 3 spells before you're totally out. Levels are great on him but he does fall off at the end of a game.

I'm probably totally wrong but that's my two cents off of like a year ago messing around and reading a bit.

Razzer

Jeez I went to sleep like 5 mins before the patch blog went up. Can someone make an avatar out of PA's face in the final panel of the comic? I suck at that kinda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom