• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

Rip Dota

oracle is coming next week with PA's arcana

Awesome

Oracle looks weird though

15.jpg

Like an alien

Demoli

Why Oracle? We could have had Pit Lord or Wyvern, why that OP dude?

that aside, really digging his style, he seems from a race similar to void?

Big Dog

I LOVE this new functionality with the Dota 2 Workshop. Once you have clicked on an item that is within the workshop, I get to say "Yes I want this" or "No I don't want this" and a button appears to let me see the next item in line. Cool way of letting me browse through plenty of items without backing out of every single item in the workshop now.

bbd23

Joakim Akterhall ‏@FollowAkke 4m4 minutes ago
Me and Loda will play the Dream League tournament with Hanni, Ace and Mynuts. I will write more in a blog post tomorrow!

no more bulldong and misery?

Big Dog

Here is a quick crop I did of one of the strips for a nice wallpaper. I'm going to try my best and make one with the entire picture to fit into a 1080p wallpaper next.
I have never used GIMP before.

Here is a quick crop I did of one of the strips for a nice wallpaper. I'm going to try my best and make one with the entire picture to fit into a 1080p wallpaper next.
I have never used GIMP before.

Just save it as a .png when you get your final version.

**Is it possible to like... censor certain words in in-game chat? like a custom blacklist for slurs, basically?

Anno

So Oracle ult + Dazzle has to be broken, right? Near perma fighting invis, doubling all heals and preventing fatal damage? Throw those two in there with your fancy new PA arcana to prevent the only thing that can really kill her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom