• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know of any one in real life who actually liked playing ice climbers, so I can't see that many people being upset. Mewtwo still not being in likely up sets more people.
mewtwo just turned into that blue cat who cares

we have no one with a similar move set as ice climbers

Artanisix

This Lina has no armlet
facepalm.gif

I don't know of any one in real life who actually liked playing ice climbers, so I can't see that many people being upset. Mewtwo still not being in likely up sets more people.

Im just happy my Jiggly is still in it to win it

Mohasus

I thought buugi was the worst void ever, but this guy from EG is trying really hard to miss those chronos.

And how the hell zai didn't notice his smoke broke?

I thought buugi was the worst void ever, but this guy from EG is trying really hard to miss those chronos.

They're all playing like shit this game, earlier when three of them jumped on a Tide with double ravage and decided that they should neither chrono or use their bkbs, that was just awful

Hylian7

I did. Lucario's move set is much like Mewtwo. On top of that, Mewtwo was too damn light anyway.

Chris R

Well betting on EG was the worst thing I ever did on dota2lounge

Awful performance from EG overall

Always bet on the underdog when the odds are stacked that crazily. They pull it off, ezrares.

When the games are closer (60-40 range) is when you start to actually bet on the team you expect to win most times.

Always bet on the underdog when the odds are stacked that crazily. They pull it off, ezrares.

When the games are closer (60-40 range) is when you start to actually bet on the team you expect to win most times.

Honestly I regretted doing it the second I did it but EG have looked so unbeatable lately, oh well only lost my four most valuable items!

That moment where they tried to gank the Tide and all died is one of the worst plays I've ever seen, literally just had to either use Chrono or BKBs instead they went on a Tide with double ravage and just died

Mohasus

Honestly I regretted doing it the second I did it but EG have looked so unbeatable lately, oh well only lost my four most valuable items!

That moment where they tried to gank the Tide and all died is one of the worst plays I've ever seen, literally just had to either use Chrono or BKBs instead they went on a Tide with double ravage and just died

I think Universe didn't notice that WK had cast his stun before he jumped in. So he would be able to chrono and kill tide before any ravage.

He can't be a smurf at 500 games.
Probably someone playing on someone else's acount.

Quesa

Ok I posted this in 109s stream but what if there was a support item that you used like dust that gave flying vision like Shiva's does? Like 200 for two or something -- would that be useful/too good? Or maybe they should just have dust do that as well?

TUSR

Banned
Ok I posted this in 109s stream but what if there was a support item that you used like dust that gave flying vision like Shiva's does? Like 200 for two or something -- would that be useful/too good? Or maybe they should just have dust do that as well?

depending on the range I could see it being used to get vision up hills, everyone would cast it during battles thus removing a lot of juking.

Ketch

Dust is already OP. How about another 800gold gem? Then you can loose them both like a noob.

shira

Eul's should give flying vision when activated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom