• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
What is the real difference anyway between a Shadow Fiend and a Shadow Demon?

Haly

Is Vengeful Spirit related to Earth/Ember/Storm Spirit?

Haly

How can Treant Protector be picked on Dire? All the Treants are on Radiant.

Hylian7

pls stop u are hurting my head

also i'm convinced that smash fans are far, far more violent and aggressive than dota fans
Ridley srs bsns.

Seriously they get angry over everything. Especially the crowd that hates the 3DS version for existing.

I miss Ice Climbers, but assuming it was a "tradeoff" at all, I would much rather have the 3DS version.

Artanisix

Ridley srs bsns.

Seriously they get angry over everything. Especially the crowd that hates the 3DS version for existing.

I miss Ice Climbers, but assuming it was a "tradeoff" at all, I would much rather have the 3DS version.

Yeah they get fuckin' furious if you even mention certain trigger words like Ridley, clone, non-competitive, Wolf, swordsman, etc...

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
man i remember when i was just a teenager enjoying smash bros and melee with all my friends, had no idea there was even a competitive side to the game or a rabid fanbase

i guess same thing goes for dota, but i kinda knew dota at the top tier was srs bzns and crazy

Hylian7

Yeah they get fuckin' furious if you even mention certain trigger words like Ridley, clone, non-competitive, Wolf, swordsman, etc...
The weekend after E3 when they had the Best Buy demo, I got to play both 3DS and Wii U, mentioned how it was fun, the 3DS version felt great, and already they were arguing about how it was "worse than Brawl"

Acinixys

I really feel like Microsoft just wasted a huge amount of cash, I don't think the Minecraft IP is worth $2.5 Billion.

Minecraft isnt even a Video game any more

There are toys and LEGOs and all kinds of shit

Its become massive, and is easily worth the investment for Microsoft if they can milk it

dmshaposv

How can Treant Protector be picked on Dire? All the Treants are on Radiant.

Ive never really played dota 1 all that much. But when I did (I think it was 6.5-6.6 version) and you could only choose dire or radiant heroes and had to "ap" to choose from the opposite fountain. Let me know if im wrong.

I like using the entire hero pool, but some variation of "radiant only" or vice versa heroes mode would be nice.

Haly

Ive never really played dota 1 all that much. But when I did (I think it was 6.5-6.6 version) and you could only choose dire or radiant heroes and had to "ap" to choose from the opposite fountain. Let me know if im wrong.

I like using the entire hero pool, but some variation of "radiant only" or vice versa heroes mode would be nice.

The default pick mode had separate hero pools for Radiant and Dire. This was standard for a long time, which is why there sometimes seem to be "mirrored" heroes, like Lina and Lion, or Omni and Abbadon.

Don't mention fun things like items or stages that aren't Final Destination. They want Street Fighter Nintendo instead of a fun and silly party game.

shira

EWmof.gif
Zai
p0QHO.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ridley srs bsns.

I don't know of any one in real life who actually liked playing ice climbers, so I can't see that many people being upset. Mewtwo still not being in likely up sets more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom