• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

ink4n3

That looks really cool but i'm probably way too accustomed to my setup to change. My keyboard probably doesn't help, I have no dedicated function keys (fn + 1 = f1).

I'm way late on this, but you should check your bios settings. You may be able to enable the function keys by default.

Pratfall

So I have had a pretty set build for Jugg that works ok but I am looking for alternative builds that might be better. For now I go PMS>phase>drums>yasha>aghs then I decided what I want late game after that.

Is there other stuff I should be considering? Is deso good on him? I know people talked about maelstrom first. Just looking for alternate builds and good 6 slotted builds.

So I have had a pretty set build for Jugg that works ok but I am looking for alternative builds that might be better. For now I go PMS>phase>drums>yasha>aghs then I decided what I want late game after that.

Is there other stuff I should be considering? Is deso good on him? I know people talked about maelstrom first. Just looking for alternate builds and good 6 slotted builds.
Try dagger on him. Surprisingly fun on jugg.

shira

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=895004
EdXnFYX.png

We are still at 100% participation = prize

manfestival

I play with anyone that invites me to their party if I'm actually playing (which is admittedly rather rare)

I am messing bruh. I barely have time for dota 2. I am on two dance teams now(was on just one but another inspired me) so my time to crush noobs has been severely limited to MAYBE once a day

team secrets picks this game are something that would cause lots of rage for me in game

Jex

Never doubt the Faceless Void comeback. 1 last hit 10 minutes into the game? Doesn't matter when you can make game changing Chronos!

Jex

Man, the second half of that VP vs Secret game was really, really tense. One of the best games I've seen in some time!

parasight

Man, the second half of that VP vs Secret game was really, really tense. One of the best games I've seen in some time!

Yeah, I knew Secret was gonna have a tough time with VP since they've mostly been stomping tier 3-4 teams. Fun to see them get challenged.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I really feel like Microsoft just wasted a huge amount of cash, I don't think the Minecraft IP is worth $2.5 Billion.
It's an entire generation of gamers. It's like if Lego is were online and people made YouTube channels for them and everyone played plus video games. It is ridiculously huge and high value brand and not going away anytime soon. As far as big buys this year I don't think its a bad one.

Could really push MS tablets as well.
I wish I had more time to play.

Are you still sick haz?
Yes. I'm not near computer tho

Once upon a time, Void wasn't really picked often because he was considered a worse AM. Less mobile, less damage, less scaling. Everyone thought you could only play him as a farming hard carry, and Battlefury was core. When heroes are forgotten like that, Icefrog tends to buff them bit by bit until the pro-senpais begin to notice them. And then this happened:

Ke8PJKb.jpg

Did Void's turn rate buff really change how good he was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom