• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordeccai

The DLC is coming in 2020
77B118AFDB31BC909425B8B8C43E287A5B9FB599

No dude wait till it gets back to $200

Do these limited dota items climb up in value like that? I just got my rainmaker code too and the price has dropped a shit ton in the week it took the shirt to ship.

I thought the price was just going to tank more, it's smarter to hold onto it and wait for the price to climb again?

shira

Do these limited dota items climb up in value like that? I just got my rainmaker code too and the price has dropped a shit ton in the week it took the shirt to ship.

I thought the price was just going to tank more, it's smarter to hold onto it and wait for the price to climb again?

idk, I'm just speculating - a lot of it depends on 6.82 and the next shipment of t-shirts

liezryou

It might go slightly up, but eventually it will tank even more as more shipments of shirts come in; Sell it while you can. If you hold on to it, you run a very large risk, for a very low reward.

Wok

What a coincidence! Someone plays heroes in the same order as I do, and he stops playing once he wins.

Me:

tCBnurR.png

This guy I have lost with:

gLBuuTd.png

I did not know it was not a random order.

I'm gonna go and assume that he didn't even skill it.

Yeah he preferred Arcane Boots in combination with Soul Ring...

domstah

It might go slightly up, but eventually it will tank even more as more shipments of shirts come in; Sell it while you can. If you hold on to it, you run a very large risk, for a very low reward.

Last year Aether Wings were $90 pre-TI3, now they are $5.

Vaporak

Everyone who bought a shirt just to sell the bow is dumping it on the market right now, I imagine the price will climb back upwards eventually when the supply of sellers goes back down, but it won't go back to being sold for as much as it used to because of the overall increase in supply.

inkls

It was my first time playing her and I've never played a skillshot hero before. I think I was like 1/10/3 at the end.

Dont feel bad, the enemy team was also more experimented than you, so its not the ideal conditions to try something new, but at least you got to try her out.

A good tip to learn new heroes is to sometimes try a few bot games to get the hang of them and watch a few pros play them in pubs.

Dotaflame can list stream by heroes.

manfestival

had to pause a game earlier cause I saw a huge roach on the floor crawling towards me. I had to go man mode and smash it to pieces with my bare feet. Felt gross and had to wash its guts off the bottom of my feet. Team had unpaused it but I didnt get an abandon thankfully. We lost btw

I like playing Kunkka because it's fun to one-shot a creep wave, but mostly because you never have to feel self conscious about your ult placement.

"It was a zoning ult" "I was just giving myself the buff" "stfu I get it back in 5 seconds"

Satch

Banned
had to pause a game earlier cause I saw a huge roach on the floor crawling towards me. I had to go man mode and smash it to pieces with my bare feet. Felt gross and had to wash its guts off the bottom of my feet. Team had unpaused it but I didnt get an abandon thankfully. We lost btw

this is a trainwreck of a scenario

Hylian7

A teammate just called me an idiot for denying him while he was doomed at 45 minutes, with the logic of "who cares about another kill". The fucking people in this game.

Edit: LOL it was an idiotic 3-stack, who kept taking fights without the whole team, and without warning, when we could have all easily been there. What a joke

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
That's actually not the worse dual mid if you think about it.

Rot close to him to make him panic and get away from the creeps > Net > Hook > gg

Was exactly what we did. As soon as we both hit 2 I just told him to turn rot on and run at the guy. Very easy kills. He was just about to relent and go to a different lane and I was like no bro come back we will slay. Fun game.

shira

Ready to get rekt?
1v1 Techies Day 2
NFhGtFq.png

If your opponent is online we can start early - I'm in the NeoGAF guild/public lobby

Or if you wanna sign up, slots are availables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom