• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkanius

A Page of Fire and Thrown Games

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/381550

All techies!!!
I'm loving the hero so much. It's such fun to explode those remote mines when I have rats split pushing.

Everyone says that his base defending is top notch though, but I usually don't do very well defending tier 3 because all the teams use visions or gems because of all the wreckage I do during the game.

Red UFO

Any tips for facing a Queen of Pain in mid? The harass she can output since her last buff is insane, I was lucky to be playing Brewmaster and be able to kinda soak it up, but it still wasn't the smoothest ride.

gg pillow medallion not enough to make up for bad csing and items
GGs.
I think the stat spam build is better, but your build was the only one that could get a suicide kill.

Composite damage calculates against the sum of your magic resist and your armor resist. Since techies has insanely high starting armor, suicide does 40% or less effective damage.

shira

URydVZ8.png

I'm liking this headless Chaos Knight that sithappens is working on

Hylian7

Axj7pNk.png

Did some pro really do this as my friends are claiming? (there were originally 3 Null Talismans into Blademail) We are losing to this.

yarden24

Axj7pNk.png

Did some pro really do this as my friends are claiming? (there were originally 3 Null Talismans into Blademail) We are losing to this.

It's been used multiple times now, started with bone 7, when ever a nature prophet on my team goes that buil we lose though!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Probably because you need to already be a good NP to pull it off and most NPs aren't good NPs.

Hylian7

How exactly does that build make any sense.

It's not the reason we are losing the game I am in right now, because there are other obvious factors that are causing us to lose.

How exactly does that build make any sense.

It's not the reason we are losing the game I am in right now, because there are other obvious factors that are causing us to lose.
Blademail is cheap, gives reasonable stats for Furion and basically means supports/weak carries can't fight back when you teleport in to kill them. Multiple Talismans > Blademail Furion is a bit of a FOTM build at the moment.

Chris R

My last NP game I had phase/basilius/midas/mjoliner and was working on my necro 3 by 25... while the rest of my team had fed almost 30 deaths :(

So of course the rest of the team blames me for not split pushing into their crazy ass fed/leveled heroes like a good rad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom