• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratfall

hylian is this u be honest

LQUw8Uf.png

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Aui is still wearing his C9 hoodie

SLx19c3.gif

EDIT: WR is so good now, she doesn't need a buff at all. She's probably my goto counter for the troll warlords plaguing my pub games

Razzer

I think I've noticed a trend between casters I like and those I don't like. The ones I like tend to be tentative in their statements, lots of 'I think's and 'maybe's. The ones I don't are often hyperbolic or present what they say as facts, 'X is unstoppable' where a pro might say 'I don't think they can kill him - insert reasoning'

What is Waga doing there and why isn't he casting

edit: what a difference it makes whether or not you can kill Jugg before he ults or not, you could say that about a lot of heroes though.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
so far my own personal counter to void is pugna,

really hate playing against this guy

G.ZZZ

Old man built BF on Jugg? I don't feel so bad now
about doing the same thing

Fucking Old man ruining my Pubs BabyRage.

Mom/mael is way more legit, you push absurdly fast and get 6 slotted at like 30 mins with that farming speed

Anno

Offlane Puck has had a rough run of it the last couple days.

Also, how do we make Nyx relevant again? He needs too many levels to be consistently good supporting and his lane presence is too garbage to offlane well at all. Seen a few mid in the last month that have been decent but man it's bad otherwise.

Seems like he needs something that's a value point or some way to decrease his crazy mana costs. Maybe make Spiked some kind of passive. Every 6/5/4/3 seconds it stuns for 2 seconds (not per attacked) and every 5/4/3/2 seconds it absorbs an attack from a given attacker or something.

Also I don't understand why Sprint isn't a toggle for Slardar. Not like he needs anything to make him more squishy.

Radec

That CK destroying everyone that got caught in reality rift. Even with Dazzle and Cuirass bonus armor. Jesus.

VPP going for a potential 11 straight games in a row on a day since this will be bo5.

KingKong

That CK destroying everyone that got caught in reality rift. Even with Dazzle and Cuirass bonus armor. Jesus.

VPP going for a potential 11 straight games in a row on a day since this will be bo5.

Cant believe a 4 team tournament takes 2 full days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom