• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.ZZZ

did you berate your team and spam "hahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahaha"

I hear thats how you know you're the best on your team, and lets be honest, that is all that matters!

No i'm mature now i only spam babyrages

But for real i didn't flame anyone that game. I flamed a lot more the game we won after where our weaver died 4 times in 10 min to void/Sd lane to which i asked "how do a weaver die so much to a 0-stun lane?". That was stupid from me but it left me really wondering. And then at the end i saw it was a 4.5-5k game, where our jugg carried us hardcore (i sucked) and our weaver was the lowest MMR guy. Jugg went Blink no boots lategame btw, and weaver thanked us for carrying him.
In general i'm appreciating a lot more the MMR now because 90% of the time the guys that play the worst are the worst ones in term of MMR, and since there's a lot more variance when you get over 4.6-4.7k it's much easier to see too. The bad part is that if you get the core on a 4.5k which simply can't farm you get games where even if get an early advatnage and you have a supposedly better late you still lose cause your carry can't keep up and theirs get 10 cs/min and u just get rolled over. This in turn get us to 4-cores games because you are scared of the 4k core effect, which in turn make roamers that prey on greedy lineups absurdly good. It's a circle.

Wok

I wonder if there is any hero which benefits from having auto-attack on. I kinda remember slahser's video about an Earthshaker not able to cast his echoslam on a Tiny (so a downside of having auto-attack on), and I think Spirit Breaker can auto-attack while running (so an incentive for having auto-attack on).

VP plays in the same play style as old Na'Vi making them fun to watch.

Hopefully the team stays together and isn't hacked up by Na'Vi as they've done int he past to good CIS teams.

Radec

VP plays in the same play style as old Na'Vi making them fun to watch.

Hopefully the team stays together and isn't hacked up by Na'Vi as they've done int he past to good CIS teams.

Would be lolworthy when Na'vi tries to hire FNG back to their squad when VPP takes this tourney.

Fucking assholes in this game. We had the enemy at 15 minutes at their T3 towers and then Furion decided to just stop pushing with us. We lost at 55 minutes. I hate it how single assholes can waste 55 minutes of your fucking day.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
it would be shit and chocolate mixed together and you wouldn't be able to tell before you started eating which one you got in your bowl

Playing Nyx when your supports refuse to let you solo and you therefore don't get 6 until like 8-10 minutes is so rough. basically just become a space maker and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom