• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liquid and Curse merge. Now Liquid has a LoL team but not Dota. BibleThump.

http://www.teamliquidpro.com/news/2015/01/06/team-liquid-and-former-curse-become-one

Worth mentioning that -- as best I understand it -- curse is not the massive organization, but the independent esports team. This is probably good, actually. Both of these organizations seem to be a bit lacking in certain areas that this change might help (Liquid with infrastructure, Curse with fan popularity)

shira

quick guys blue and silver or red and gold which look better for shoes

Christian-Louboutin-Geo-High-Heels-Gold-Spikes-Toe-Suede-Red-120.jpg

G.ZZZ

Damn me i play on Europe where there are no mega good celebrities like Noblewingz
rage.gif

On the other hand i play with a lot of 6k cyka players davai

sixghost

Wasn't RTZ far more established as a pro player when EG picked him up compared to Sumail? I don't think I've ever seen this kid in a professional game before today.

I've wondered if people tank mmr on purpose to get into easier matches? I've seen this in other online stat/ranked games and wonder if it occurs in dota?.

People would blatantly be vocal about it in other games and I've not realy seen or heard it in chat.

W1SSY

Wasn't RTZ far more established as a pro player when EG picked him up compared to Sumail? I don't think I've ever seen this kid in a professional game before today.

He was playing for Root gaming in Starladder 11. I remember a highlight of him diving the fountain for a kill as storm spirit.

Razzer

The issues Notail is talking about are likely playstyle related. For a good (or not) analogy, look at the England football team trying to gel Gerrard and Lampard into the same midfield unsuccessfully for years. You have to take more into account than pure talent when deciding the best roster. The fact that Notail can recognise these issues and accept the decision seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Sumail seems to be playing well enough, it's ppd's drafts that feel poor. I think they will shape up fine after some practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom