• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Those are the teams, also I'm pretty sure Empire isn't playing but they are in the list for some reason.

C69EFF7B1B8D5435857A21A8C9ABC8FD771DDD88

I'm hoping that if the next patch involves moving to Source 2 that it won't kill my framerate. I'm on a shitty laptop.

I thought S2 will make everything a lot better?

What if, we're all anime?

we have concept art!

also they seem to be intentionally leaving out unfinished stuff (either because all their work is on source 2 stuff and they haven't done anything, or they just want cyborgmatt out of a job) so who knows what they have
I'm hoping that if the next patch involves moving to Source 2 that it won't kill my framerate. I'm on a shitty laptop.

G.ZZZ

Jacky Mao streaming these pubs is so stupid. You wouldn't stream 2 weeks before TI. There's no point. All your attention should be on this tournament. That's why I'm not streaming. I'm focusing on this tournament.

shira

Jacky Mao streaming these pubs is so stupid. You wouldn't stream 2 weeks before TI. There's no point. All your attention should be on this tournament. That's why I'm not streaming. I'm focusing on this tournament.

Whats wrong with pubbing after scrims are over?

Quesa

322 last hits
CBB04C1DC0D18B940E118D3131C6491C87F638C8

I prolly woulda let weaver have more farm. And switched out the bomba making equipment for tower pushing items. You can only do so much with Techies against necro books and bkbs.

Idk what their early items were but something like medallion, deso, AC, suicide would have been nice teamfight. They had no armor items at all.

worst part is I had double first blood and the replay is unavailable right now

Mordeccai

In the same game I had

- An enchantress who didn't skill enchant until 30 mins in because "heal is much better for team in early game"

and

- A morphing who didnt skill replicate because, and I quote "my micro is rly bad so its better for team if I ignore ulti"

please god

what have I done to deserve this trench

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
In the same game I had

- An enchantress who didn't skill enchant until 30 mins in because "heal is much better for team in early game"

and

- A morphing who didnt skill replicate because, and I quote "my micro is rly bad so its better for team if I ignore ulti"

please god

Both of those people, however misguided, at the very least had the team's best interest in mind. We should all be so lucky.

Wok

In the same game I had

and

please god

This is what I like to do too.

Enchantress can be really powerful in lane early game with a few null talismans.

O27d3UK.png

Regarding Morphling, I sometimes press the wrong button and appears at the other side of the map when my team is still fighting. So my only option to avoid this is either not to skill the ult, or to use it offensively during team fights.

shira

what do you need to do to join reddit dota? Im not a member so what do?
yeah i want in too

It's too late for this season, but it's the same process as any chatroom, yell for admin, get admitted to guild.

subscribe to this subreddit
- http://www.reddit.com/r/redditdota2league
- Mumble is preferred
- the games have better communication but it's like any inhouse
- impress captain, get drafted

And thus the great gaf > reddit migration began.

Half off Off-Topic is Reddit re-posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom