• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViviOggi

“It’s like RahXephon where Arteezy and Zai carry the Mu phase genetic marker but EG don’t know it,” said Jacky “EternalEnVy” Mao, captain of Cloud 9. “Arteezy is able to transverse Jupiter barrier and controls his Dolem so well that he’s accepted by the Mulians even though he’s from the Bähbev Foundation.”

disapprove.gif

manfestival

I find this hard to believe as being real

also
“It’s like The Little Mermaid when Ariel leaves her world, people, and culture and is muted and rendered subaltern in exchange for perceived greater social, romantic, and terrestrial mobility,” said Saahil “Universe” Arora. “The difference is, of course, that Ariel was eventually welcomed back at the film’s denouement.”
I am so sorry universe.

“I’m Heisenberg and he’s Jesse. Or maybe I’m Jesse. Or maybe we’re both the meth.”
This is great

manfestival

Oh so why is storm spirit so popular in this meta? I dont exactly see what it is about his skillset that supposedly shines more than in previous patches

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Everybody saw that Blitz vid and wanted in on that.
laugh.gif

Satch

Banned
lmao are you guys watching Blitz stream

hes playing lone druid without points in the bear or his ulti and is like 6/0/2 @ 16 mins

DrPizza

Banned

hes playing lone druid without points in the bear or his ulti and is like 6/0/2 @ 16 mins

The Lonely Druid build. He's actually a sort of OK ranged hero. Good movement speed. Full 600 range (if memory serves).

Mordeccai

LOL. Report bounty plz.

satch said:

I played a hilarious game last night where a dude insta locked LD and typed in all caps "SUPPORT LD NO BEAR". Bought the courier and wards the entire game

Dude fucking kicked ass. I couldn't believe it was working.

shira

The team's announced for the European division of the MLG league are really underwhelming, no C9 or Secret

Did they only sell 155 tickets in 24 hours. OMG, they are so fucked

Intial prize pool $75,000
Current prize pool $76,242
Increase 1.66%

Even D2L with their shit lineup and no hats doubled that with a $5 ticket on their first day.

manfestival

Increase 1.66%

Even D2L with their shit lineup and no hats doubled that with a $5 ticket on their first day.

but that razor set bro

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

Increase 1.66%

Your math is bad. Its closer to 621. Thats ~$6210, and 20% of that is $1242.

The Joindota thing says the announced teams are just some of the invited teams, so maybe we will see bigger names added to the roster.

shira

Your math is bad. Its closer to 621. Thats ~$6210, and 20% of that is $1242.

The Joindota thing says the announced teams are just some of the invited teams, so maybe we will see bigger names added to the roster.

Ah, knew that looked fishy

didnt the ticket come out before they were even ready to announce it

when they get into announcing and when the events start coming up and the hype begins itll get up swings

itll be neat to see

shira

didnt the ticket come out before they were even ready to announce it

when they get into announcing and when the events start coming up and the hype begins itll get up swings

itll be neat to see

Dota Pit 3 and Starladder 12 compendiums and chests are coming soon. Then comes New Bloom chests, items, etc and if rumors are true Pit Lord, Arcana, etc.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Dota Pit 3 and Starladder 12 compendiums and chests are coming soon. Then comes New Bloom chests, items, etc and if rumors are true Pit Lord, Arcana, etc.

Winter Wyvern should be the next hero we get, but maybe Pit Lord will hit at the same time. IMO after the last update Wyvern looked the closest to being ready. I think Pit Lord may end up getting yet another rework.

Demoli

We could feasibly get both. We are kinda forgetting just how huge New Bloom was last year. Coming after 3 hero releases (when we only had 2 this year) we got 2 new heroes, a huge balance patch, a new game mode AND a new event.

Not to mention we also got a new event during christmas.

Its very much possible we get 2 new heroes and a patch imo.

I'd raise you three heroes but I don't think any work has actually been done on Zet.
we have concept art!

also they seem to be intentionally leaving out unfinished stuff (either because all their work is on source 2 stuff and they haven't done anything, or they just want cyborgmatt out of a job) so who knows what they have

Tieske

Neo Member
Well with all those wyvern hints you'd say WW is next up on the list, but I think when ET launched LC was hinted towards but I think other heros ended up releasing in between.

Honestly, afer WW and Pitlord I hope we see some new concepts like how ES and Oracle were created. Fuck arc warden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom