• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

WqpIpp5.gif

I guess EE has to kick himself for C9 to win TI.

Oh man if they get eliminated somebody is getting kicked.

manfestival

┗(^_^)┛┏(^_^ )┛┏(^_^)┓┗(-^_^ )┓┗(^_^)┛┏(^_^ )┛┏(^_^)┓┗(-^_^ )┓┗(^_^)┛┏(^_^ )┛┏(^_^)┓┗(-^_^ )┓┗(^_^)┛┏(^_^ )┛┏(^_^)┓┗(-^_^ )┓

lol

they are completely to blame. throwing their bodies at rax and doing so poorly, poor itemization, Lycan taking too long to get items up.

that said, EE's wolf micro was amazeballs. that said...

cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

Damn this feels good. AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Naw bruh.

They were complacent as fuck, and failed to capitalize on opportunities. They constantly went for heroes and creeps instead of buildings. They flat out played like ass cheeks the second half of that game.
They lack composure yeah.

Just wondering how other team plays against B5. It was amazing on how they manage to apply pressure to C9 when they were supposed to be losing.

VG lost to BG as well, and I chalk it up to BGs decision making and composure more than blame C9.... Much

sephi22

That game man.
I would consider it one of the best games of Dota2 ever played, surpassing TI3 final if only C9 didn't play like absolute dogshit.

Everyone in BG played immaculate Dota. But in the grand scheme of things it was like 5 7k players letting 5 3ks get a 25k gold lead then fuck them up

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I felt C9 didn't go in on the building hard enough when Madusa and Bristle were dead, I think they could have gotten Megas if they didn't act so scared of the supports. Oh well.

Burning will get the glory points for being the carry with all the gold and the rapier, but the plays from rotk/iceice/lanm were crazy amazing. They outplayed misery/bone7/fata in every team fight just by their unbelievably execution.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ugh, more Bone7 LC. He hasn't done well with it this tournament yet. Unless C9 pulls out some different lanes, like a Fata mid LC.

Edit: This draft from C9, I just don't know. It looks like it will just get shut down by BG's team fight and lose at like 30-40 minutes. C9 basically have to crush in the first 10 minutes to win, and I don't see it happening.

Hylian7

I'm going to watch the C9 vs BG game, this sounds amazing. Is this Game 1, 2, or 3?

On another note, never thought I would end up going hard carry Mirana starting from the offlane.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1213363094

Their Tusk was super greedy and dived me with Snowball undertower, got me a bunch of kills. Farmed and snowballed from there. SF was something to worry about, but wasn't once I got Desolator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom