• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HR with the C9 "smoke rosh while behind" strat

throws just as hard

EDIT: how the fuck is sun ray doing so much damage? Is it because he's like a million levels ahead?

Level of execution from VG was fucking insane. This wasn't HR being bad but simply VG playing out of their minds.

EDIT: how the fuck is sun ray doing so much damage? Is it because he's like a million levels ahead?

That shit does damage at any stage of the game because it does an absolute number of dmg + percentage based damage.

throws just as hard

Yes. It was maxed out so (30 + 4%) *2 per second (i think)
Dota2pedia said:
"Damage scales up to twice the initial damage as the beam fires"
Can deal up to 135/180/225/270 + 9%/18%/27%/36% of max health as damage when an enemy is hit by the beam for its full duration.

I think THIS VG can beat secret in the next round.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

throws just as hard

Sun Beam deals Percentage based damage, so if you can actually hit the other team it hits really damn hard.

What's the deal with BTS not being at DAC? Seems a bit wierd for them to get the rights if their not even going to attend the event. Kinda feels like it detracts from the magnitute of the event.

What's the deal with BTS not being at DAC? Seems a bit wierd for them to get the rights if their not even going to attend the event. Kinda feels like it detracts from the magnitute of the event.

It was sort of DAC's fault for giving them next to no notice and not giving them enough time to arrange it, as far as I know

KingKong

Im watching BG vs C9 game 1 and how does EE manage to die every single time in bottom lane, good lord he's single handedly throwing the game

wSvoup5.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Why are Dota Players such sarcastic bastards? They say Well played when people misplay, and say the game is easy when it goes on really long are down to the wire.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Why are Dota Players such sarcastic bastards? They say Well played when people misplay, and say the game is easy when it goes on really long are down to the wire.

you should always say it was a close game when they steamroll you

or tell their supports they did a great job when it was their carries that won it

By the by, I recall watching Draskyl's stream a few days ago in which his team got steamrolled and he played an Alchemist. He was alone and shadowbladed close to the enemy mid T2, popped up with a stun bomb and single-handedly killed three people. His sarcastic reaction "good job, team" absolutely killed me.

Dota players are bitter motherfuckers.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Phoenix is male actually.

Oh I guess they changed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom