• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kard8p3

Secret won't get Top 8. They're really weak right now. I talked to them and I know what's going on with performance and what not. They seem to be in a really rough spot. I think EG will do okay, probably one of the more stronger teams.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Secret won't get Top 8. They're really weak right now. I talked to them and I know what's going on with performance and what not. They seem to be in a really rough spot. I think EG will do okay, probably one of the more stronger teams.
Who originally said that? Drawing a blank right now.

bbd23

5 game losing streak
smile.gif

Acinixys

Can't raise solo MMR without it unfortunately. Often I do stack with people, but sometimes I play solo games and those tend to be the worst.

Hylian

This is your issue

Dota is a game

Games are supposed to be fun, not a job

The only person who cares about your MMR is you, and if you know you are good then why bother solo queuing?

You need to step back and reevaluate how you play Dota. Play unranked and 20 games and just goof off.

Unless having over 4K MMR is going to get you a hot date and a job that pays over 500K a year you should honestly stop caring so much

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Fata Axe is pretty good, but they simply can't break base. Come on Envy, don't throw it.

Edit: Rat Doto strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom