• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonball z shit right there lol

EHOME threw their advantage so darn fast
facepalm.gif

Night_Hand

Neo Member
I abandoned my first game last night in approximately 1000 matches. I randomed two of my worst heroes (Elder Titan and Kotl), and just left the game. I've never seen LPQ unless I queue with someone who is in it.

Will I get LPQ

Demoli

I abandoned my first game last night in approximately 1000 matches. I randomed two of my worst heroes (Elder Titan and Kotl), and just left the game. I've never seen LPQ unless I queue with someone who is in it.

Will I get LPQ

Most likely not.

Just had a fantastic game. Apart from a flaming brood and Visage, everyone was so.. nice. Brood did her job well and took most of the attention, zeus was very communicative and deprived them of vision, Nyx was a great support, pulling only when needed and stacking jungle and ancients for me and visage didn't feed much and assisted brood pretty well after the laning phase

Chris R

Will I get LPQ

Man I wish I could random ET or KOTL :(

I only rerandom now when I get Meepo/Earth Spirit/Pudge

aeolist

Banned
just watched the secret vs vg game 1, what a fucking game

a rapier lost forever, iceiceice playing out of his mind, mjollnir witch doctor, it had it all

dafinezt

Banned

Will I get LPQ

I think you have to abandon two games in the span of a couple days or a week or something to get put into low prio. I'm the low prio king. I've abandoned about 60 games in 2000 matches.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Hotbid: name ur favorite rom com movies
*envy lists animes*
Hotbid: oh I meant films not animes, but w/e summarize the plot of your favorite romcom anime
EE: there's a tiger and a dragon in high school

I watched this on my phone before Econ and almost started crying cause I was laughing so hard.

aeolist

Banned
*envy lists animes*
Hotbid: oh I meant films not animes, but w/e summarize the plot of your favorite romcom anime

I watched this on my phone before Econ and almost started crying cause I was laughing so hard.

the charlie interview is really good too. apparently rtz keeps calling him and asking him to do shit like get food.

G.ZZZ

*envy lists animes*

That's one of my favourite animes too i go kill myself brb.

dafinezt

Banned
I tried to watch the EE interview but I couldn't do it. Something about the dude really bothers me.

The interview with Charlie was great.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You can smell the anime wafting off of him through your screen.

That's probably it.

Wok

After all these games, I still have 8 heroes with an all-time winrate higher than 75%. I am going to spam them for my next games until I know which one is the chosen one.

MeIfSL4.png

Quesa

Best thing about bounty is once-shotting supports out of invis. I deleted a rubick once from full health and it was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom