• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

gT7Fnw4.gif
gT7Fnw4.gif
gT7Fnw4.gif
gT7Fnw4.gif

parasight

Pinoy Pride. Haha, I can't believe how well Rave has performed in DAC. Nice to see fellow countrymen finally succeeding in the pro scene, especially after all the controversy last year. That Korean management doing work.

shira

How?

As soon as the ult hits you you are stunned and cant do shit

Unless you mean eulsing Necro but does that even work?

No Ferrari did it at the end there. It takes so long for the RS to hit that you can Eul's if you aren't stunned.

Then axe finished him off doe. Or maybe he wasn't in the death range. Idk

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
No Ferrari did it at the end there. It takes so long for the RS to hit that you can Eul's if you aren't stunned.

Then axe finished him off doe. Or maybe he wasn't in the death range. Idk
Damage is calculated and dealt at the end of the stun.
???

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
BTS displaying HGT vs C9 is 0-1 already is a mistake, right?

Edit: "Bone 7, he is very stupid" - EE-Sama, DAC 2014.

So, this should be a super hard 2-1 for C9, where C9 and HGT both throw half a dozen times though the series, right?

Acinixys

BTS displaying HGT vs C9 is 0-1 already is a mistake, right?

Edit: "Bone 7, he is very stupid" - EE-Sama, DAC 2014.

So, this should be a super hard 2-1 for C9, where C9 and HGT both throw half a dozen times though the series, right?

Bet $10 that EE picks Jugger for himself and Legion for Boner7 at least once

lol just tuned in to see the Jugg pick

So fucking predictable EE

bbd23

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1218074915

fun game. havent played tinker in so long because I suck. made a lot of misplays but had fun. i really suck at the whole tp in blink into trees and march thing. I always miss the trees :(

I tried solo killing windranger when i ahd my hex up but i only used it once and took too long to refresh the combo. ended up dying rofl.

shira

admin can you pause it topadmin can you pause it topadmin can you pause it topadmin can you pause it topadmin can you pause it topadmin can you pause it topadmin can you pause it topadmin can you pause it top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom