• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe +30s on respawn and no BB for the duration is legal.

Then its off cooldown after 70 seconds so you can ulti another hero again while the first is dead. oh and if you have refresher then thats 3 heroes!
Might as well blow up the the enemy ancient instantly.

shira

EEhotbid interview post BG match
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtWQVkBB7bc

edit: Oh my Jebus this is so fucking cringey

I can't believe +30s on respawn and no BB for the duration is legal.

BurNIng only plays agility farmers.

It's a definite weakness of Chinese playstayles.

I imagine it's not a big deal atm since Necro isn't that common in the pro scene. That shit is cancer in pubs though.

Fear and PPD draft it often enough.

Radec

damn, I'm at work and all-star match is on going?

I would love to see twitch chat after that riki
KuGsj.gif

shira

damn, I'm at work and all-star match is on going?

I would love to see twitch chat after that riki
KuGsj.gif

ingame
9hAhPda.png

nonstop
HEY ARTEEZY, I’M TRYING TO LEARN TO PLAY RIKI. I JUST HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE SKILL BUILD: SHOULD I MAX BACKSTAB LIKE YOU BACKSTABBED EG, SMOKESCREEN SO THEY MISS ME LIKE EG MISS YOU 70% OF THE TIME, OR PERMANET INVISIBILITY SO I COULD DISAPPEAR LIKE YOU DISAPPEARED FROM EG

Speaking of EEdiot

Cloud 9's 51.2683% gold advantage is impressive, but even more impressive is the match result: a Loss! This stunning outcome secures Cloud 9 as the world first professional Dota 2 team to lose a match after achieving over a 50% gold advantage.

the difference in skill level between the 2 winner's bracket matches earlier and this match is pretty significant.

I'm kinda mad I have to wait 3 more hours to watch C9 throw

manfestival

\༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ FELIZ NA'VIDEAD ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom