• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's with the daily mini patches? I remember valve adding a feature that did this mini-patching (tickets blahblah) without the need to download the update.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder how much Radiance will be worth in the long run, I don't expect there to be more then like 5k of them, but maybe I'm underestimating how much some people paid.

Acinixys

I wonder how much Radiance will be worth in the long run, I don't expect there to be more then like 5k of them, but maybe I'm underestimating how much some people paid.

They look pretty shit in game, but im sure hat sluts will lust over them forever. It will be the DC hook of Alchemist

Is C9 seriously drafting THE EXACT SAME TEAM FOR GAME 2!??

W1SSY

So how does the low violence mode deal with cosmetics? Do the content creators have to adjust designs for China or do some things just not get released there?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Looks like secret v c9 tonight.

God I hope I can stay up for it.

I'm likely going to just try and wake up for it, get like 4 hours of sleep.

Well, looks like C9 is getting Top 6 at both TI4 and DAC, maybe with a few months of practice they will can push for a spot in the finals.

bigdaddy why must you be on cloud 9?!

Secret kicked him for Zai and RTZ, and they are the third best team in the west. And who wants to be on PPD's team?

That feel when you're getting dominated, somehow win a massive teamfight without losing anyone, push them to their final towers while they're still on cooldown, then lose the game because your pussy-ass fucking teammates decide to go back and defend when its 5vs2,you have creeps with you, everyone has full health and decent mana, and their other players have a good 20 seconds left til they respawn

Simple win turns into an inevitable defeat, just like that.

I played like shit, but still.

tbf as an australian I can say most us find out about NBA from watching space jam as a kid.
I can agree with that. I mostly found out about the NBA via that and I got dragged along to an NBL game when I was five or so.

Oh god Godz is a West Coke Eagles fan.

shira

what happen?

Backstab_icon.png

EE maxed backstab first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom