• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to add that RTZ Lycan is still OP as balls

Ban pls C9 you absolute shitters

Agreed, they won game 1 by shitting all over every other hero, Lycan was still doing work and kept up in farm for a surprisingly long time. Just because they won against Lycan does not mean they shut it down, which they didn't and they won't.

Radec

Well Envy didn't really died, so having aegis or not doesn't really matter if he dropped his TP.

Most likely for switching Cheese into him later on.

JambiBum

I mean they didn't even have to walk back. They could have walked around to the trees through the towers and bought tps from Secret's base. It's not like they would have died. They all had space in their inventory for tps anyway.

Acinixys

Literally game losing Aegis.

I disagree

They would have tried to rax and RTZ still would have pushed top

And the whole of C9 still would not have had TPs

Aegis on Evny would not have mattered one inch with the wolf at their door

Pictured, RTZs face when:

6cb.jpg

I swear if EE picks fucking Juggs again I will lol my ass off

I think they're comfortable with Lycan if they ban out Chen, and they won't want to pick SF for FATA early because they need to get Bone and EE their heroes, since they'll definitely draft SF for RTZ if they ban Lycan.

Quesa

Will Secret's loss of bandwagon momentum beat out C9's unmatched inconsistency? Find out who will cock it up harder in game 3!

Radec

I mean they didn't even have to walk back. They could have walked around to the trees through the towers and bought tps from Secret's base. It's not like they would have died. They all had space in their inventory for tps anyway.

Tps can be stopped by Visage and Enigma if they went with that route.

Those birds even stunned them on Secret's tier 2 mid when they are going back.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'd be amazed if C9 win this. Would show some amazing mental toughness to come back from that.

I think they will. That was C9's game to lose. They've figured out how to beat Secret, they just fucked up incredibly badly at the end. As long as they don't make that mistake again they should be fine.

Acinixys

I don't know man, even slark would have been better... I think Slardar is a shit hero :/

also that brood is going to feed so much gold against saltshaker and axe

Slardar vs all those squishes?

Every C9 hero but Axe will instantly melt vs Amp Damage and Venge scream + 2 right clicks

Chris R

Steam AND the doto network were down for me just now when I tried to login to watch the game. Twitch it is I guess...

Were the first two games of the set good?

Steam AND the doto network were down for me just now when I tried to login to watch the game. Twitch it is I guess...

Were the first two games of the set good?

Same thing happened to RTZ. game paused now.

I missed the first game but the second game had the funniest ending ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom